Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GITNB View Post
    I heard for the Phoenix area new hires should expect to get Eloy or Florence. (this was from Delphi DO forum) not sure if those are areas you'd be willing to take if offered.

Unless super lucky people should expect to receive an offer for a suboffice. So everyone do your homework and find out the least desirable office in that AOR and decide if you would still take it.
    My wife and I were actually hoping that would be the case. Getting stationed at Eloy which is close to places like Casa Grande and Maricopa wouldn't be bad at all. Houses in those two towns are significantly cheaper compared to those in Metropolitan Phoenix.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
      Anyone receive a OS date for Phoenix?
      OS date?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigE View Post
        My wife and I were actually hoping that would be the case. Getting stationed at Eloy which is close to places like Casa Grande and Maricopa wouldn't be bad at all. Houses in those two towns are significantly cheaper compared to those in Metropolitan Phoenix.
        Then hopefully it works out for you. The 7/10 pay is a big hit but I knew that coming in so I'll deal with it for the time being. I'm just happy to be 6 hrs from home instead of across the country. If you want to pm me I'll discuss what my checks are looking like coming from 12/4. Just be warned it ain't pretty lol

OS=one stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
          It's the first time they've done a one stop so I'm assuming nobody would know. But I'd say it could be within 2-3 months after the one stop.. If no issues arise.
          I wouldn't assume it'd take that long for background.. we already submitted the BG paperwork with our coveted TSL letter, and DHS HR informed us that the BG check would be expedited... which is the same has been said ( DHS HR) regarding the entire process, hence the "hiring surge."

The fresh, never-seen-before One Stop alone is cutting solid MONTHS off the hiring process in one day, so I can't see the older hiring time spans being relevant pertaining to this particular post... even when BG is considered.
          MHO, but so hoping I'm right

Comment

• Originally posted by BigE View Post
            OS date?
            One stop

Comment

• anyone have information to contact one stop processing center?

Comment

It's the first time they've done a one stop so I'm assuming nobody would know. But I'd say it could be within 2-3 months after the one stop.. If no issues arise.
                From application to EOD was 6 months for me and that is considered lightning fast for the Feds. They had to onboard my group quickly because of the position elimination though (IEA). For you guys I wouldn't expect you get on any faster than that. My guess would be somewhere around a year from your application date or even longer perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by N8 View Post
                  From application to EOD was 6 months for me and that is considered lightning fast for the Feds. They had to onboard my group quickly because of the position elimination though (IEA). For you guys I wouldn't expect you get on any faster than that. My guess would be somewhere around a year from your application date or even longer perhaps.
                  Even on an expedited process? I doubt it.

This should be no more than 4-6 months IF no issues arise.

Comment

Does anyone know if this is a polygraph position? I don't believe it is, but someone told me it now was. Does anyone have any info on this? I think it would've been listed somewhere on the announcement and/or the TSL but it didn't mention anything about it.

Doesn't scare me, but it would be nice to know.
                    We don't poly-yet. We've been told that both ERO and HSI will begin poly graphing next FY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just received my OS date for Phoenix.

Comment

Even on an expedited process? I doubt it.

This should be no more than 4-6 months IF no issues arise.
                        Exactly. ..but 4-6 months from what landmark?

Comment

Just received my OS date for Phoenix.
                          Hey Critical, do you recall what the tentative dates were for Phoenix OS on the survey? Do they match or remain remotely close?

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
                            Hey Critical, do you recall what the tentative dates were for Phoenix OS on the survey? Do they match or remain remotely close?
                            Feb 29 - March 4

Comment

Just received my OS date for Phoenix.
                              March 2nd, right?

Comment

• Are there any background forms to complete prior to your One-Stop? Do we need to bring fingerprint cards?

Or does the 'expedited background' mean they're gonna use what I already have?

Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8161 users online. 420 members and 7741 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X