Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
    If I don't receive that email within the next day or 2, should I assume that there was an issue matching up my IEA app with the DO one?
    Most of the people I know getting that email were people already hired as IEAs and are in the academy/recent graduates. Might not apply if you weren't hired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
      Most of the people I know getting that email were people already hired as IEAs and are in the academy/recent graduates. Might not apply if you weren't hired.

I'm not in that category. Just an IEA applicant from February 2015 who was still pending background when I applied for DO in November 2015. I received the following email:

You requested to attend a One-Stop pre-employment event for the Entry Level Deportation Officer position.

I wanted to inform you that you do not need to attend the One-Stop and your name has been removed from the attendance list since you have completed and cleared the medical/fitness/drug and structured oral interview.

This event is being held for those applicants who have not completed the pre-employment process.

Thank you for your interest in the One-Stop.

Comment

• So I went to my ortho Dr and took him the DO job requirements and my VA stuff. He checked me out and cleared me with no limitations. Hopefully that helps to not slow the process for me. Anybody else do anything similar?

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
          So I went to my ortho Dr and took him the DO job requirements and my VA stuff. He checked me out and cleared me with no limitations. Hopefully that helps to not slow the process for me. Anybody else do anything similar?
          The letter needs to have certain criterion and it varies on what ur getting checked for. Good luck with that

Comment

So I went to my ortho Dr and took him the DO job requirements and my VA stuff. He checked me out and cleared me with no limitations. Hopefully that helps to not slow the process for me. Anybody else do anything similar?
            Doing it in advance will only help you if your doctor is willing to use that exam to complete the real paperwork when/if it comes.

Comment

Don't worry ice will make it as difficult as possible for you to get cleared whatever documentation you get ice will require some specific format in order to ensure you waste countless hours and in the end you may or not be cleared..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                Don't worry ice will make it as difficult as possible for you to get cleared whatever documentation you get ice will require some specific format in order to ensure you waste countless hours and in the end you may or not be cleared..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                That is how it is with ANY federal government agency.

Comment

• I hear you bro.

SF

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
                    The letter needs to have certain criterion and it varies on what ur getting checked for. Good luck with that

Thank you for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
                      Maybe. Wouldn't hurt to email the applicant status email box.
                      I remember on the DO app it asked me if I was going to attend a one stop shop and at that point I answered NO because I figured I didn't need to go to one, but when they sent out that email asking the same thing I said yes. Would that make a difference on whether or not I would get the email? Maybe I missed it but what is the applicant status email? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                        I remember on the DO app it asked me if I was going to attend a one stop shop and at that point I answered NO because I figured I didn't need to go to one, but when they sent out that email asking the same thing I said yes. Would that make a difference on whether or not I would get the email? Maybe I missed it but what is the applicant status email? Thanks.

It's all over your paperwork and it should be the address from which you received your TSL...

[email protected]

Comment

• I'm attending the Dallas OS on Feb. 26.
                          Honestly, I'm a little surprised that I got the letter and invite, on the application I answered no to most of the questions and recieved a score of 80 for GL-5. I also don't have a bachelor's degree yet.
                          I selected the New Orleans field office too.

Comment

• Originally posted by albusan View Post
                            I'm attending the Dallas OS on Feb. 26.
                            Honestly, I'm a little surprised that I got the letter and invite, on the application I answered no to most of the questions and recieved a score of 80 for GL-5. I also don't have a bachelor's degree yet.
                            10-point veteran?

Comment

• Originally posted by albusan View Post
                              I'm attending the Dallas OS on Feb. 26.
                              Well that's pretty crazy getting a TSL with that low of a score but I commend your honesty. I too applied for the NO field office and haven't seen many that selected that location. Come to think of it your only the second person I've seen not counting me. This is probably why you were referred with a lower score than most.

What location are you hoping for?

Comment

• I guess it depends on the individual office on how fast they pick you up. Hopefully Newark is fast as well and my BI is close to being done...which I would imagine that it is. I, like everyone else here I'm sure, am just ready to get my career started.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3641 users online. 251 members and 3390 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X