Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
    Lifting won't help much. All you'll do is run run run. Maybe some crossfit and plenty of Mat room smoke sessions before/after nice long runs. Burpees,rolling around in your classmates sweat pools. It's fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm aware. Running is part of the fitness award. Ain't scurred

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
      Nope! Colors, numbers some grammar etc

Thanks for the info

Comment

• Dang, I know of some guys who got the one stop invite to LA but I havent received mine...a little worried.

Comment

• I have not received mine La invite
          Tonight I'll check with the other officers bout theirs.Ill keep you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas View Post
            Dang, I know of some guys who got the one stop invite to LA but I havent received mine...a little worried.
            Yeah, hope you get that soon. I know they're even been sending out correspondences on Saturdays....better sooner than later!! It doesn't seem like they could just drop you or any of us off at this point...right before the exclusive n new one-stop processing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
              Some guys waited a while to get their provisional clearance so it took them longer. I waited over 2 months. It all depends on how fast you get done. But really no one knows how things will go for you guys due to the new process being nothing like ours. Just get in great shape while you wait.. The pre employment Physical is easy but it's hard in the academy. Don't show up meeting entrance standards becauseThe easiest Pt days you'll have are you're Pt test days.

Thanks so much for the word. I hope that there is a nice n notable difference since we're on surge status. better sooner than later for me. I'm in pretty good shape so don't worry about the physical aspect. Worse part is I'm an Intelligence vet who let his secret clearance expire years ago. I said I'll never use it anyway. I was so wrong for that shot in the foot.

Yeah man very cool to give us your two-cents on these different happenings.

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
                Thanks so much for the word. I hope that there is a nice n notable difference since we're on surge status. better sooner than later for me. I'm in pretty good shape so don't worry about the physical aspect. Worse part is I'm an Intelligence vet who let his secret clearance expire years ago. I said I'll never use it anyway. I was so wrong for that shot in the foot.

Yeah man very cool to give us your two-cents on these different happenings.
                While military security clearances are great civilian LE agencies don't accept them, they use it to go off of while doing a background investigation but ICE will do another anyway. It wouldn't have sped things up or slowed you down, not a big deal. At least you know you won't have any issues in your investigation.
                One thing I'll point out for vets is if you have any disability rating, they are going to want lots of documentation. That's the biggest thing that slowed people down from my announcement. For some reason disabled vets get screwed time wise because it takes so long for medical to review the file. I'd do a search on here and find some other vets that have had the issue and see how you can get ahead of the ball to get some of those documents or whatever they might want from a doctor ready to bring to your one stop processing. if you didn't claim it in your medical questionnaire and it's not a big deal don't bring it up then.

Comment

• If anybody needs help practicing the step test, here's a quick tip.

Download a metronome app on your phone (they are usually free) and set it to 96 per minute. Then set your phone timer to 5min and voila. Practice on.

Just follow the up up down down cadence and practice.

Practice makes perfection. It may seem easy but if you're not in shape it's easy to mess up.

Comment

• LA One -Stop

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                    Dang, I know of some guys who got the one stop invite to LA but I havent received mine...a little worried.
                    Lucas
                    I asked several of the BOP officers here at MDC LA, with TLS for LA. They have not received their one stop email, nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 007CO View Post
                      Lucas
                      I asked several of the BOP officers here at MDC LA, with TLS for LA. They have not received their one stop email, nothing.
                      A lot of people have gotten there one stop email. Few people I know got then and are going to do the 1 stop within the next two months. They just might be private about it.

Comment

• dh3521
                        Can you ask around what medical information ICE is requesting from the VA. I know if you had eye laser surgery bring those documents. I've heard in other forums, they are clearing disable vets several weeks to months later then other applicants. I like your comment about "don't claim it now or you will be in a holding pattern". If it does not affect your jumping, shooting, running,upper body strength or staying a wake in class more then 5 mins sing the song from the movie Frozen Let it Go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
                          A lot of people have gotten there one stop email. Few people I know got then and are going to do the 1 stop within the next two months. They just might be private about it.

Sounds like a plan of tactics but it would be helpful so we can raise a red flag to Dallas then waiting a week before 14-18 March. Ty Bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                            If anybody needs help practicing the step test, here's a quick tip.

Download a metronome app on your phone (they are usually free) and set it to 96 per minute. Then set your phone timer to 5min and voila. Practice on.

Just follow the up up down down cadence and practice.

Practice makes perfection. It may seem easy but if you're not in shape it's easy to mess up.
                            Thanks for info but what app in Goggle play did you pick select??? The closest one I've found is someone counting 1, 2, 3, 4, @ 96bpm.

Comment

dh3521
                              Can you ask around what medical information ICE is requesting from the VA. I know if you had eye laser surgery bring those documents. I've heard in other forums, they are clearing disable vets several weeks to months later then other applicants. I like your comment about "don't claim it now or you will be in a holding pattern". If it does not affect your jumping, shooting, running,upper body strength or staying a wake in class more then 5 mins sing the song from the movie Frozen Let it Go.
                              What documents would you have to bring if you have had Lasik done?

I had it almost three years ago.

Comment

Thanks for info but what app in Goggle play did you pick select??? The closest one I've found is someone counting 1, 2, 3, 4, @ 96bpm.

I have iPhone. Sorry!

I just put metronome on the App Store and first one that came up was free and was perfect Bc you can set the setting, beat sounds, steps per min.. Etc

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5384 users online. 328 members and 5056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X