Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started doing the physical at my house
    Simple but very easy to get stumped on a small detail and fail

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
      Started doing the physical at my house
      Simple but very easy to get stumped on a small detail and fail
      The physical is a joke...the people administering the test atleast with my experience had no training nor did they have the correct cadence for the step test...my advice is to bring the instructions with you so you can explain to the monitor what it is you're actually supposed to be doing...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Agreed. If you can walk and breathe you should pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
          The physical is a joke...the people administering the test atleast with my experience had no training nor did they have the correct cadence for the step test...my advice is to bring the instructions with you so you can explain to the monitor what it is you're actually supposed to be doing...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol that's good to know

Comment

• I wouldn't worry too much on the background if you're a current federal employee, they will bring you on with a provisional clearance that will be finished when you are in the academy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
              I wouldn't worry too much on the background if you're a current federal employee, they will bring you on with a provisional clearance that will be finished when you are in the academy.

Current fed LEO doing the Dallas one stop end of next month. Physical and medical won't be a problem. What would be a realistic guess as to when you think they'll get us in the academy??

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
                Current fed LEO doing the Dallas one stop end of next month. Physical and medical won't be a problem. What would be a realistic guess as to when you think they'll get us in the academy??
                My process was 6 months total start to finish. You guys are lucky you'll have a lot of it checked off at once. I'd guess 4-5 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                  My process was 6 months total start to finish. You guys are lucky you'll have a lot of it checked off at once. I'd guess 4-5 months.

Does everyone go to their duty location for a couple months first?

Comment

Does everyone go to their duty location for a couple months first?
                    You go until you report to the academy, could be days, weeks, months

Comment

• Thanks for the info

Comment

• Some guys waited a while to get their provisional clearance so it took them longer. I waited over 2 months. It all depends on how fast you get done. But really no one knows how things will go for you guys due to the new process being nothing like ours. Just get in great shape while you wait.. The pre employment Physical is easy but it's hard in the academy. Don't show up meeting entrance standards becauseThe easiest Pt days you'll have are you're Pt test days.

Comment

• Copy that. Not to be a ****** but I got on the 500 club last year. Hoping to get on there with ICE too! I definitely need to start running a little more

Comment

Copy that. Not to be a ****** but I got on the 500 club last year. Hoping to get on there with ICE too! I definitely need to start running a little more
                            Lifting won't help much. All you'll do is run run run. Maybe some crossfit and plenty of Mat room smoke sessions before/after nice long runs. Burpees,rolling around in your classmates sweat pools. It's fun.

Comment

• How is the Spanish courses is it hard to learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
                                How is the Spanish courses is it hard to learn?
                                Nope! Colors, numbers some grammar etc

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3291 users online. 227 members and 3064 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X