Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no word on Tampa?

Comment

• Does the email explain what steps are going to be completed at the one stop?

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggymahoneys View Post
        Does the email explain what steps are going to be completed at the one stop?

Medical/fitness/drug then interview.

All done the same day.

Comment

• Got official email confirming Dallas one stop date and time.

Also, it states that background check will also be expedited. Which is GREAT news knowing how long it takes for background check. Allegedly, background forms will be sent out soon for applicants to complete and return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
            Got official email confirming Dallas one stop date and time.

Also, it states that background check will also be expedited. Which is GREAT news knowing how long it takes for background check. Allegedly, background forms will be sent out soon for applicants to complete and return.

Hey LunyTunez thanks for the word and congrats on the official one stop appointment. Expedited sounds perfect ✌🏾👍🏿😀

Seems like everything is being sped more than usual with the official SURGE in our back pocket ! I'm just ready for the Tampa letter like your Dallas

Comment

• Originally posted by DRekab View Post
              Still no word on Tampa?
              Nothing here on Tampa ... yet...

Comment

• Anyone hear anything about Phoenix one-stop?

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
                  Hey LunyTunez thanks for the word and congrats on the official one stop appointment. Expedited sounds perfect âœŒï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

Seems like everything is being sped more than usual with the official SURGE in our back pocket ! I'm just ready for the Tampa letter like your Dallas

No problem. Just excited about it and hearing all this sudden hiring surge and them doing this one stop thing which had never been done before for ICE, makes me excited for the future.
                  Background step takes the longest (assuming nothing comes up on medical) so for them to say that will be expedited too is great.

Those should come later probably. Tampa, Phoenix, etc.. Dallas one is within the next four weeks so I'm guessing one they get everyone settled in Dallas then they will start working on other locations.
                  Then again it doesn't hurt to just send them an email at the onestop email and ask them.

Comment

• Got my one stop email for Dallas

Comment

No problem. Just excited about it and hearing all this sudden hiring surge and them doing this one stop thing which had never been done before for ICE, makes me excited for the future.
                      Background step takes the longest (assuming nothing comes up on medical) so for them to say that will be expedited too is great.

Those should come later probably. Tampa, Phoenix, etc.. Dallas one is within the next four weeks so I'm guessing one they get everyone settled in Dallas then they will start working on other locations.
                      Then again it doesn't hurt to just send them an email at the onestop email and ask them.
                      Hey you being excited for the future is completely understandable, so am I. I'm sure we all are at this point. Dallas was my second choice after Tampa, so I'm guessing that everything is still on track.
                      We didn't get that email yet because it's in route. Dallas is in next four weeks, and Tampa is in six. It seems that all of us who didn't get one yet eventually will. ...it seems that we're at the point of no return...at least when this critical One-Stop is considered.

Yep, I think the background will come later too...but the wait will prove demanding! I know you and the other fellas felt great to get that official email with the details of your One-Stop. Congrats to you all once again. Whatta gigantic step.
                      You may be right about not hurting to contact them, but I'm gonna 'letem work.. I won't be a pest, unless it's called for. =) Hahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
                        Hey you being excited for the future is completely understandable, so am I. I'm sure we all are at this point. Dallas was my second choice after Tampa, so I'm guessing that everything is still on track.
                        We didn't get that email yet because it's in route. Dallas is in next four weeks, and Tampa is in six. It seems that all of us who didn't get one yet eventually will. ...it seems that we're at the point of no return...at least when this critical One-Stop is considered.

Yep, I think the background will come later too...but the wait will prove demanding! I know you and the other fellas felt great to get that official email with the details of your One-Stop. Congrats to you all once again. Whatta gigantic step.
                        You may be right about not hurting to contact them, but I'm gonna 'letem work.. I won't be a pest, unless it's called for. =) Hahaa
                        That's what I thought too. Let them work lol but then again, I needed to find out because I had to let my job know ahead of time because I'm on a deployment team. If I don't let them know a date I'm not deployable, I can be sent anywhere with little notice.

I'm sure everything on track������������ seems like it. The email does say if you change your mind you can cancel the one stop for whatever reason, you just have to do it 24 hours before or they might withdraw your offer.

Comment

• Dallas One Stop Event Scheduled.
                          Received the email this morning.

Comment

That's what I thought too. Let them work lol but then again, I needed to find out because I had to let my job know ahead of time because I'm on a deployment team. If I don't let them know a date I'm not deployable, I can be sent anywhere with little notice.

I'm sure everything on track������������ seems like it. The email does say if you change your mind you can cancel the one stop for whatever reason, you just have to do it 24 hours before or they might withdraw your offer.
                            Oh yeah bn on a deployment team changes a lot. I bet you thoroughly enjoyed telling them the good news too. That'd be the worse to be deployed days before your Dallas one-stop.

It sure does seem that everything is on track. They're on a surge and it'll be fast.. it's going fast.. but they still have to get right. Now if only they'd hurry and send the goodies for Tampa .. Phoenix, NYC, and everywhere else⌚⏳ the One-Stop step is tremendous !

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                              Dallas One Stop Event Scheduled.
                              Received the email this morning.
                              Congrats 00BCK ! That's great news

Comment

• Thanks Skip

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5371 users online. 329 members and 5042 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X