Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 31bguardians View Post
    Did anyone else receive a letter stating they received your forms that filled them out by hand and scanned them. That's what I did and I just read someone's got turned down. I don't see how else to fill them out.
    Yeah I received that same letter out of Dallas OHC-Hiring ..thanking me for sending my TSL packet. I saw that other post as well. Maybe the letter size wasn't configured properly. I did the same print, sign, and scan before attaching and it was accepted.
    Last edited by skip_monroe81; 01-27-2016, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
      Nice. Do you mind me asking where your one stop is located? I chose Tampa since it's the closest.. I got my TSL for Atlanta on the 14th.
      Mine will be in Dallas next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
        Mine will be in Dallas next month.
        Nice! Great news Lunytunez and congrats!

Let me guess, late next month? If so, that's exactly what was on the one-stop processing form... and I wouldn't feel half as bad about not getting scheduled for Tampa just yet. 😊

Comment

• I re-printed and re-scanned and they were accepted. Are people already getting scheduled for the Dallas One Stop Process? I selected Dallas but haven't been scheduled as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
            Nice! Great news Lunytunez and congrats!

Let me guess, late next month? If so, that's exactly what was on the one-stop processing form... and I wouldn't feel half as bad about not getting scheduled for Tampa just yet. ������

Thank you!

Yes it's late next month. They're doing it for a whole week, but you will be scheduled for one day and that's when you do everything. I don't know the dates for other locations but I chose Dallas because it was the closest location to me. I'd just go by what the questionnaire said until you get confirmation email of when you're scheduled.

Comment

• What were the dates for Dallas one stop

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                What were the dates for Dallas one stop
                February 22-26

Comment

• Anyone else still waiting to get scheduled?

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
                    Anyone else still waiting to get scheduled?
                    I am still waiting to be scheduled. I selected the one in Tampa from March 7th - 11th.
                    Last edited by GoELoH; 01-27-2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                      Thank you!

Yes it's late next month. They're doing it for a whole week, but you will be scheduled for one day and that's when you do everything. I don't know the dates for other locations but I chose Dallas because it was the closest location to me. I'd just go by what the questionnaire said until you get confirmation email of when you're scheduled.
                      I went for Tampa and the dates range from March 7-11 ... 2nd choice for one stop was Dallas though. I absolutely hate it that I didnt save or screen shot the d*** DH one stop survey with the dates! Lol

I'm guessing I'll get my schedule next week, since my open dates are a week later. Hopefully guessing at least

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
                        Anyone else still waiting to get scheduled?
                        Me. I chose Phoenix

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
                          I am still waiting to be scheduled. I selected the one in Tampa from March 7th - 11th.
                          Right there with ya GoELoH !

Comment

• I'm waiting on mine in NYC I know it's in March near the end of the month so I'm being patient

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
                              I'm waiting on mine in NYC I know it's in March near the end of the month so I'm being patient
                              Nice Plan PID....imo patience may be a virtue, but that still won't make the wait any bearable. I'm right there with you and everyone else who didn't get a one-stop appointment quite yet! Good luck to you all in the process

Comment

• Hahaa any "more" bearable !! ☼

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3476 users online. 236 members and 3240 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X