Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received an email that the forms I submitted are unacceptable. They said to resubmit them in "the original format and size"...

All I did was print them out, fill them out and scan them back. Soooo....

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
      Just received an email that the forms I submitted are unacceptable. They said to resubmit them in "the original format and size"...

All I did was print them out, fill them out and scan them back. Soooo....
      Yeah those instructions were a little confusing so I sent two emails one with the information typed in and the other with scan documents

Comment

• Received confirmation email this morning.

Also, I asked them when would schedules be released. They told me that by COB Thursday the 28th of January schedules should be out. If I don't get email by then, contact them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
          Received confirmation email this morning.

Also, I asked them when would schedules be released. They told me that by COB Thursday the 28th of January schedules should be out. If I don't get email by then, contact them.

I got mine yesterday. Now what?
          OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
            I got mine yesterday. Now what?
            Wait until you receive your scheduled dates and times for the one stop hiring event (if you said you would go) or just wait until they schedule you for each individual step. According to the TSL, some of the steps should be scheduled approx. one month after TSL was sent out. If you are not going to one stop, and do not get scheduled for anything and a month has passed, contact them.

Comment

Wait until you receive your scheduled dates and times for the one stop hiring event (if you said you would go) or just wait until they schedule you for each individual step. According to the TSL, some of the steps should be scheduled approx. one month after TSL was sent out. If you are not going to one stop, and do not get scheduled for anything and a month has passed, contact them.

Ok thanks.
              OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by geek4life View Post
                I think the hardest PT session is ATF guys at FLETC.

The easiest PT session is BOP. Their PT session involved running from the bus stop to the chow line.

No offense to BOP guys.
                Why make the statement if you mean no offense?
                Last edited by SUPPLYORDIE; 01-26-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
                  Why make the statement if you mean no offense?
                  BOP here and it's a true statement.

Comment

• Is there a DHS Only thread?...I can't seem to find one.

Comment

• I received a second email confirming that my tsl documents were received and being processed

Comment

• Got my One stop date and time.
                        It's all done on one day.

Comment

• Got the email stating my documents were received and being processed. I'm currently a FLETC attending BOP Staff Training Academy. Good luck everyone

Comment

• Did anyone else receive a letter stating they received your forms that filled them out by hand and scanned them. That's what I did and I just read someone's got turned down. I don't see how else to fill them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                              They mean TSLs will be sent it within 90 days.

Also there is 18 classes of 24 for fy2016 they are currently on class number 4. So there is 14 classes remaining. That should give you an idea of how many we are hiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Hey dh3521, this is very good to see. 14 classes left with 24± candidates in each one. I'm hoping to be included in a March class. It seems like the mentioned hiring surge and new one-stop hr/candidate advantage will work in all of our favor.
                              Last edited by skip_monroe81; 01-27-2016, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Got my One stop date and time.
                                It's all done on one day.
                                Nice. Do you mind me asking where your one stop is located? I chose Tampa since it's the closest.. I got my TSL for Atlanta on the 14th.
                                Last edited by skip_monroe81; 01-27-2016, 03:29 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4210 users online. 289 members and 3921 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X