Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure
    Only difference I seen from old or new is
    What the drug test consist of
    "The updated TSL corrects information regarding the drug screen requirement. This information is highlighted in the updated TSL and explains that you will be contacted by a separate contracted company to conduct your drug screen."

Comment

• Oh wow I haven't received one

Comment

• Do you need to resubmit anything?

Comment

• No, the rest just said to still follow same instructions as previous tsl
          But only the drug testing info was different

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
            No, the rest just said to still follow same instructions as previous tsl
            But only the drug testing info was different
            Was there supposed to be an attachment or just whatever was on the e-mail was supposed to be the attachment? I didn't get an actual file attached or anything to the e-mail.

Comment

• When the tsl'S came out they each had 3 attachments if I'm not mistaken.

Only the one step email had a link to it

Comment

• Those tsl's had a bunch of outdated info anyway. The checklist was missing two forms, the probationary agreement and that personal info update. The SF 15 was also the old one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                  When the tsl'S came out they each had 3 attachments if I'm not mistaken.

Only the one step email had a link to it
                  I got everything in the original tsl email but the new tsl update email didn't have anything attached to it. Im just wondering if i wasnt they only one who didnt get anything attached as well.

Comment

• Not sure
                    I would just call to double check

Comment

• Has anyone been able to get a confirmation that their employment forms were received?

I've been calling but haven't been able to speak to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Border LEO View Post
                        Has anyone been able to get a confirmation that their employment forms were received?

I've been calling but haven't been able to speak to anyone.
                        I emailed mine in... as requested... and I also sent in hard copies by certified mail with a signature confirmation just for peace of mind. Always cover your butt as I have learned in the past that the fed's tend to "misplace" a lot of paperwork, ha.

Comment

• FYI- I was able to speak w/ someone. They are still going through all of the submissions and will be working on them through the weekend.

Also, I did verify that submitting all of the forms via email was all that needed to be done and that you do not have to USPS mail in the originals in addition to the email.

If you do get ahold of someone in Dallas, remember to be kind. There's probably 4 people working 10,000 packets!

Comment

• Originally posted by mitche27 View Post
                            FYI- I was able to speak w/ someone. They are still going through all of the submissions and will be working on them through the weekend.

Also, I did verify that submitting all of the forms via email was all that needed to be done and that you do not have to USPS mail in the originals in addition to the email.

If you do get ahold of someone in Dallas, remember to be kind. There's probably 4 people working 10,000 packets!
                            Yeah that sounds like the government. Instead of a hiring center, its about 4 people. Nice. BTW, I called them and they were very friendly.
                            OUT!!

Comment

• I have called 217-905-5238 multiple times, left messages and nothing.

If someone has a better number, I would appreciate it if you could message me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Border LEO View Post
                                I have called 217-905-5238 multiple times, left messages and nothing.

If someone has a better number, I would appreciate it if you could message me.
                                I got through on the 5238 number.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2579 users online. 194 members and 2385 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X