Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck !!!

• AgentSpecial
    commented on 's reply
    Baneblood thanks brother

• Quita23
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks KJB. I’ll give them a quick call.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Get a good nights rest, eat a good hardy breakfast, and relax. You got this.

• AgentSpecial
    replied
    Next up for Poly. Wish me luck lol

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    If you log into your USAJOBS account and view the announcement you will see the number it's a 214 area code.

• Quita23
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and still waiting on a response back as to where I am in regards to being hired. Just playing the waiting game and trying to be patient.

• Quita23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Quita23
    commented on 's reply
    Can you tell me what HR number you called because I keep emailing every 2 weeks and get the same response email back? Which essentially is saying nothing. I too had to submit medical information after a follow up request then had to submit a medical waiver which I didn’t feel was even necessary, but did just in case. Did you just ask about the status of your application as well? The process has just stalled at this point after moving so quickly initially. Just makes you wonder.

• Quita23
    commented on 's reply
    I posted a question for you outside of this message because I couldn’t figure out how to comment on your post until just now. If you don’t mind can you let me know answers to my questions?

• Quita23
    replied
    Last edited by Quita23; 11-02-2018, 05:53 PM. Reason: Was supposed to be a comment above.

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    Have you taken the Poly? Most probably you have to first.

• raptor170
    commented on 's reply
    FNG41YR sounds like a good time. I am a state trooper now and changing schedules every week sucks!

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    Question has been asked numerous times before, but this all depends on the office. This job isnt high speed low drag if that's what you're looking for. It's a badge and a gun with good pay.

• kimjeawoo87
    replied
    DEC 2017 - Applied

I called HR last Friday and was told to wait for 2 weeks then make a phone call again if I don't hear anything. You ladies and gentlemen know there's medical documents to be filled prior to the medical examination; I answered 'YES' for one of questions. The question was like "have you ever experienced back pain" and I decided to answer yes for the back pain that I had for 2 days nearly 10 years ago.. Of course, I received a medical follow up letter and had to visit doctor on my own expense to clear. I think that is what holding up my medical application. I received an email that new document has been added on my eOPF Folder last week and it was Certification of Investigation Notice. I am assuming that my background has been cleared...
    Last edited by kimjeawoo87; 10-31-2018, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4325 users online. 295 members and 4030 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X