Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just received Eligible.

Comment

• Just got EL and my status is reviewed

Comment

• Just received a NOR for the public announcement that closed on 11 November - IHG for GS-5 and EL for GS-7. It also had the same message that others are receiving about a possible referral e-mail later in the day. USAjobs is showing "Reviewed."

Eligibility expires 02/07/2016
        Last edited by Sean_82; 01-09-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Those who got an EL... are you current DHS employees that filed under the DHS only announcement?

Comment

• I applied to the announcement that headlines this thread. The 05-07 usc announcement

Comment

• I received a NOR this morning. I am eligible for GS-5 and GS-7. It is does not include a score though.

Comment

• Just got a NOR with a score for 5 & 7 for the public opening.

Comment

• Has anyone relieved the second email?? If so, what was your score and location selection?

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
                    I am thinking what someone else said above. I think the "EL" means they scored a 70 or higher and that's from the DHS only announcement? Maybe it's non-competitive? At this point, I don't know. I am as lost as everyone else. A 99 for Buffalo and I won't be considered? Unreal. I give up!
                    Im not sure if you guys are right, I mean I scored a 97 for the ICE SA position. For DO it just says EL. I been in law enforcment for over 5 years and assigned to the FBI Violent Crime task force. I have a masters degree also. Not sure what ICE is doing but I KNOW for sure that I'm best qualified to do the job.

Comment

• For those of you who got a SCORE does it mention anything in regards to eligibility expire date? Mine has a eligibility expire date of 2/6/2016. I received an EL rating. So maybe its reversal, if you have a score your out, if you have a EL rating maybe your good. Im not sure...
                      Last edited by Njw85; 01-09-2016, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                        For those of you who got a SCORE does it mention anything in regards to eligible date? Mine has a eligibility date of 2/6/2016.
                        Yup same as me, my loc is Miami
                        Geo: Central East Coast
                        Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
                        NOR: 9/9/13
                        TSL: 11/27/13
                        VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

Im not sure if you guys are right, I mean I scored a 97 for the ICE SA position. For DO it just says EL. I been in law enforcment for over 5 years and assigned to the FBI Violent Crime task force. I have a masters degree also. Not sure what ICE is doing but I KNOW for sure that I'm best qualified to do the job.
                          Boss, I hear you and feel the same way. I just don't understand why some are getting EL and others are getting scores? I have a feeling EL's are going to get TSL's this week or soon anyways and scores will be the next group...maybe? I have about 10 years of LEO experience, scored a 95 on the HSI SA (not that it's relevant) 4 year degree, no military, and I have been a CBPO for 5 years now and I received a 99. If that doesn't make the cut then I give up! I don't see why so many other LEO's are jumping to DO. Maybe I am missing something? I figured a LOT of BPA's, CBPO's, FAMS, etc. would put in but I guess I have been wrong the entire time! Ha, Maybe CBP isn't as bad as the other agencies!!

Comment

Boss, I hear you and feel the same way. I just don't understand why some are getting EL and others are getting scores? I have a feeling EL's are going to get TSL's this week or soon anyways and scores will be the next group...maybe? I have about 10 years of LEO experience, scored a 95 on the HSI SA (not that it's relevant) 4 year degree, no military, and I have been a CBPO for 5 years now and I received a 99. If that doesn't make the cut then I give up! I don't see why so many other LEO's are jumping to DO. Maybe I am missing something? I figured a LOT of BPA's, CBPO's, FAMS, etc. would put in but I guess I have been wrong the entire time! Ha, Maybe CBP isn't as bad as the other agencies!!
                            I applied for pretty much everything in the northeast and got my ratings (99) for MA and VA locations. But I applied to these before I got my offer for the Feb announcement which I accepted in the Buffalo AOR. A lot of PA's applied to the Feb announcement and for the October ones because those specifically exempted them from the Academy. The November announcement though was more iffy cause it didn't state they would allow the BP Academy to count.

Comment

Did you not apply to the DHS only as well as the open? I got referred as a 9 under DHS earlier this week. Im prior PA and current CBPO. As for the open, I only received the NOR yesterday with a score. Since I got the referred under the DHS, I feel relatively comfortable regardless what's going on with my open DO application.

Comment

For those of you who got a SCORE does it mention anything in regards to eligibility expire date? Mine has a eligibility expire date of 2/6/2016. I received an EL rating. So maybe its reversal, if you have a score your out, if you have a EL rating maybe your good. Im not sure...
                                For the public announcement mine says until 02/08/2016 and I recieved a score.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5557 users online. 298 members and 5259 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X