Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a NOR email yesterday. I got an 83 for Boston, MA. I assume that won't be good enough. Current Fed LEO (non DHS). No vet status. Fingers quadruple crossed. Good Luck to all.

Comment

• Reading there were quite a few people who scored 100's with no second email. I scored a 98 with no second referral email.

Do you think there were just tons of vets or the part about getting the referral the same day might be inaccurate?

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
        Reading there were quite a few people who scored 100's with no second email. I scored a 98 with no second referral email.

Do you think there were just tons of vets or the part about getting the referral the same day might be inaccurate?
        I think the vets beat us to it
        Geo: Central East Coast
        Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
        NOR: 9/9/13
        TSL: 11/27/13
        VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

• I'm so good that I didn't recieve a score. Just says EL."eligible" So weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
            I'm so good that I didn't recieve a score. Just says EL."eligible" So weird
            I have a co worker same thing lol

Comment

• I think when they say "today" it means whenever they feel like sending it. Just like how announcements say "will make a final selection in 45 days"

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
              Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                I think when they say "today" it means whenever they feel like sending it. Just like how announcements say "will make a final selection in 45 days"

Did your status on usajobs switched to reviewed?

Comment

• I imagine the Dallas hiring center will be flooded with calls come Monday morning

Comment

• I received an EL for 7, could we be in a non-competitive appointment category? No score need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looked at other forums for different jobs. People said that if you received just an EL basically meant you received the lowest score. You're eligible. But you're not good enough for a score.

Comment

• I don't understand how can I be ineligible for a 07 with ERO when I have already been offered a 9 with HSI, DEA, and SS? Once again DSC never ceases to amaze. Hope some of you guys get your answers Monday, good luck.

Comment

• I received a 98 for the Texas public announcement. No second email per the "TODAY" verbiage. So I'm assuming I'm out. I am guessing that those with scores listed and no second email are out, and perhaps those with "EL" are moving forward? Who knows, the process is hinky...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                            Looked at other forums for different jobs. People said that if you received just an EL basically meant you received the lowest score. You're eligible. But you're not good enough for a score.
                            Yeah I seen that before with Immigration Service Officer.
                            Last edited by FrankNY1985; 01-09-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• I am thinking what someone else said above. I think the "EL" means they scored a 70 or higher and that's from the DHS only announcement? Maybe it's non-competitive? At this point, I don't know. I am as lost as everyone else. A 99 for Buffalo and I won't be considered? Unreal. I give up!

Comment

• Originally posted by james_bond007 View Post
                                Did your status on usajobs switched to reviewed?
                                Yes. And I got my NOR with points

Peace out...war in!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 130247 users online. 159 members and 130088 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X