Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you guys look it will show a date that your referral is good until, that means they should have your TSLs out by then or disposition emails stating you won't move forward. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
      If you guys look it will show a date that your referral is good until, that means they should have your TSLs out by then or disposition emails stating you won't move forward. Good luck

Thanks was wondering what that was about.

Comment

• Current local LEO with Vet preference. Got the NOR with a score for 93. It says that: Please note, Veterans Preference points are not added to the passing examination score under merit promotion or category rating procedures. Does this mean that my 5 points for Vet pref were not added?

Comment

If you guys look it will show a date that your referral is good until, that means they should have your TSLs out by then or disposition emails stating you won't move forward. Good luck

It shows a date about a month out. However, this is not a referral. It is an NOR and it states that if you do not receive an additional email TODAY then you will be removed from consideration. This is the boat im in and scored a 98

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
            It shows a date about a month out. However, this is not a referral. It is an NOR and it states that if you do not receive an additional email TODAY then you will be removed from consideration. This is the boat im in and scored a 98
            This is for the public listing right?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
              This is for the public listing right?
              Yes

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
              Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Anyone got anything for NY?

Comment

• Haven't received anything yet. Hopefully they are still sending out scores.

Comment

• Yeah I checked my email around 730 pm Eastern I received my results.

Comment

• Good to hear. How'd you score?

Comment

• 88 for 5 & 7 for Newark.
                        Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                        Good to hear. How'd you score?

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                          Just got my NOR with rating for this open announcement as a 7 for the DC area. This follows the referral I received a few days ago as a 9 (Fairfax area) for the DHS only announcement.

Just keeping you guys in the loop.
                          I received my NOR for the public announcement for Newark 88 for 5 & 7, But no results for the Internal hiring for the V.A. and C.T. areas. I also had applied to the internal one for NY, but it never went through.

Comment

• I received a 100 on the public for gs7 but the nor said if I was selected I should receive a second email on the same day. And I did not received that second email and now my status on usajobs says reviewed
                            Geo: Central East Coast
                            Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
                            NOR: 9/9/13
                            TSL: 11/27/13
                            VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

• If you were referred you'd get an NOR, then a separate referral letter. The date that says when you are eligible until on the referral letter shows how long they have to give you guys a TSL, when I got hired I received a TSL very shortly after getting referred, maybe 10 days max.

Comment

If you were referred you'd get an NOR, then a separate referral letter. The date that says when you are eligible until on the referral letter shows how long they have to give you guys a TSL, when I got hired I received a TSL very shortly after getting referred, maybe 10 days max.

I don't understand the eligibility expires within a month but the email states I will receive a second email "today" IF I get referred to the selecting official
                                Geo: Central East Coast
                                Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
                                NOR: 9/9/13
                                TSL: 11/27/13
                                VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5527 users online. 295 members and 5232 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X