Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usms-help1 View Post
    I m In the federal prison system I guess cause I'm not a vet !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry to keep asking the same question however, this thread is for the public announcement and I'm curious which announcement you got your Nor's for?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

• November announcement

Comment

• So I got my NOR, and I do not meet the minimum education or experience for a 07 lol!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just got my NOR. Waiting on second email! Fingers double crossed!

Comment

• This is driving me insane...lol I'm checking my email and spam folder every 10 min...I applied for Atlanta.... Good luck to all that applied.

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
              This is driving me insane...lol I'm checking my email and spam folder every 10 min...I applied for Atlanta.... Good luck to all that applied.
              Lmao! It will come! Good luck to you also

Comment

• Just got my NOR with rating for this open announcement as a 7 for the DC area. This follows the referral I received a few days ago as a 9 (Fairfax area) for the DHS only announcement.

Just keeping you guys in the loop.

Comment

• Just received my NOR for the November public announcement.

Anyone know what range of scores is considered "well-qualified"?
                  "Screw that. We can make bullets faster than they can make terrorists. Kill them all. Every last one." -Interceptor

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                    Just got my NOR with rating for this open announcement as a 7 for the DC area. This follows the referral I received a few days ago as a 9 (Fairfax area) for the DHS only announcement.

Just keeping you guys in the loop.
                    I got my NOR for the DC area as well and I was referred to the Roanoke area for the DHS opening for 9 and 11.

Good luck!
                    BPA -
                    Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                    TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• What happens next? Testing? Interview? Offer?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                      Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Not sure if it's good that they sent the NORs on Friday night. Who's going to send referrals on a Saturday? Just got mine for Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                          What happens next? Testing? Interview? Offer?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                          Referrals will be the next part of the process.
                          BPA -
                          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                          TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                            Referrals will be the next part of the process.
                            For those who got referrals. TSL are next right? Does everyone who gets referred received a TSL?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                              For those who got referrals. TSL are next right? Does everyone who gets referred received a TSL?

My status just says EL for eligible. So what does that mean? Will I get referred?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                                I got my NOR for the DC area as well and I was referred to the Roanoke area for the DHS opening for 9 and 11.

Good luck!
                                Sounds like we are in the same boat except that you want Roanoke and I want Fairfax but will be fine with DC. Since we got referred to the non DC location, we might have a shot at our preferred location. I applied to everything hoping "something sticks" as you did. PA?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 75423 users online. 207 members and 75216 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X