Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
    Talked with HR about the announcement in the title of the thread, not the February one. They told me they are finishing checking the qualifications. It should be a few more weeks until NORs are sent out.


    Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
    Beat me to it I just got off with HR and she said a couple more days to a few weeks.

    Comment


    • Will they send out a referred/not referred email first? Or will it be a TSL?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
        Will they send out a referred/not referred email first? Or will it be a TSL?
        Good question.

        Comment


        • I heard a rumor referrals will be going out Monday. Good luck.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
            I heard a rumor referrals will be going out Monday. Good luck.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If you get a referral does that mean a TSL?

            Comment


            • What scores get you referred? And if referred, what scores gets you a TSL? I guess I'm wondering if there is a new cutoff score this go around.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                What scores get you referred? And if referred, what scores gets you a TSL? I guess I'm wondering if there is a new cutoff score this go around.
                Don't confuse NORs with referrals, the one I got hired off of didn't give scores you just rather got referred and got a TSL or did not get referred. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't give scores again.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                  Don't confuse NORs with referrals, the one I got hired off of didn't give scores you just rather got referred and got a TSL or did not get referred. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't give scores again.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Gotcha, thank you.

                  Comment


                  • So when are they trying to hire people by?


                    Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                    Peace out...war in!

                    Comment


                    • I pray I get referred.

                      Comment


                      • I called hr yesterday and the women I spoke too said there was a little over 12,000 applicants she did also state we should see an email by next week fingers crossed.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • To give you a general idea, there are 18 classes of 24 scheduled for fy16. Currently they are on number 4 of fy16 so 14 classes left of 24 people. That does not mean there isn't classes that will happen after fy16 they just aren't scheduled yet.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                            To give you a general idea, there are 18 classes of 24 scheduled for fy16. Currently they are on number 4 of fy16 so 14 classes left of 24 people. That does not mean there isn't classes that will happen after fy16 they just aren't scheduled yet.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            As long as one of us gets in a class that's all that matters.

                            Comment


                            • Just got my NOR for Burlington only score a 83.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                                Just got my NOR for Burlington only score a 83.
                                What announcement is that from? Public or DHS only?


                                Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5958 users online. 347 members and 5611 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X