Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small world, while I was waiting for my UA I met someone that was there for the same thing that was selected for the same duty station.

Comment

• I took my drug test today but I’m still awaiting my call for the medical/fitness test. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• Does anyone know if the medical includes a blood test? I have a wedding to go to on Saturday but have my medical on Monday. I'm wondering if I can join in on the festivities or should I worry about it impacting my blood panel, like liver values.

Comment

• stathound
          stathound commented
          Editing a comment
          The packet they have you download and print out has all of the information you're asking, if you were scheduled for a medical/fitness test you should have that information.

• Keyturner
          Keyturner commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah i have that packet.i didnt see anything about a blood test, but they are pretty common with physicals. Maybe i overlooked it.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          ShockTroopDevilDog commented
          Editing a comment
          They will take your blood but i am fairly confident that it will not be affected by alcohol, especially from a few nights prior. I did my medical on a monday also and was fine (also had some beverages that prior weekend) you should be fine.

• KJB
          KJB commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think you can drink enough in such a short time to have it effect your liver test at all.

• Does DO often look for entry level positions for non-vets/non-prior LE (GS5/7), or is that moreso IEA?

Comment

• jags007
          jags007 commented
          Editing a comment
          IEA doesn't exist anymore, they merged into DOs. And DO vacancy announcements are typically GS 5/7

• I am having my Medical and Fit test right now, but they said blood work does not need to be drawn. I am a bit confused because every medical test i have had for employment always consisted of blood work. It's the most important part of any med test. Can anybody who recently had their medical test for ICE speak to whether they had blood work done? Thanks

Comment

• jags007
          jags007 commented
          Editing a comment
          I took one for CBP last year and there was no blood draw.

• LBJfan4life
          LBJfan4life commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!!!

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          ShockTroopDevilDog commented
          Editing a comment
          i had my blood taken for the ero medical.

• 911fedz
          911fedz commented
          Editing a comment
          I had my medical with IEA, couple of years ago and no blood work. Don't sweat it bro, be glad you are taken a medical and move own my brother.

• Word of advice: practice the step test. Caught me off guard, luckily I still passed it. Just my opinion I feel worst than after 1.5 mile run.

Comment

• Figureout18
          Figureout18 commented
          Editing a comment
          mind over matter! lol

• Keyturner
          Keyturner commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried telling my burning legs that! lol

• Figureout18
          Figureout18 commented
          Editing a comment
          lmao! that's probably the worst part. I've been doing the 5 minutes just so i know i can get it done.

• KJB
          KJB commented
          Editing a comment
          I just practiced with a 17" plastic chair that kept moving around the floor. It was kind of annoying but I did it. Yesterday I got on a stair machine and ramped it up to 96 BPM for 5 minutes and the stair machine was way worse at the end of 5 minutes.

• Just got a call to interview for the Baltimore field office. I don't understand why each field office runs their own hiring process. So will I have to do the exact same thing I just did for the Philly office today? Never interviewed for Philly btw.

Comment

• LBJfan4life
          LBJfan4life commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea I will have to see. I just got my TSL for HSI today. That's what I really want. I will go anywhere for that gig.

• Figureout18
          Figureout18 commented
          Editing a comment
          geez! you're on fire lol

• LBJfan4life
          LBJfan4life commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea but I been through all this before. In 2014 went through NCIS entire process only to not get selected for class two weeks before. 2016 made it to the medical with USSS before being knocked out. So although it's good to have all these opportunities I won't get excited until I am at FLETC. Been trying to get a 1811 position since 2009.

• Figureout18
          Figureout18 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear that a lot, I started applying in late 2015 hoping this is the one.

• Congrats on your HSI offer

Comment

• Does anyone know what kind of clearance a DO has? Is it Secret or TS?

Comment

• Secret clearance.

Comment

• Does anyone know how fingerprinting works? I’m guessing at some point we have to get them done before the academy? Probably another contracted company?

Comment

• FNG41YR
              FNG41YR commented
              Editing a comment
              They sent me the fp card and then i went to a local pd to get printed.

• Do you guys know/at least have an idea of when the next DO postings will come up again, including Direct Hire?

Comment

• LBJfan4life
              LBJfan4life commented
              Editing a comment
              Nobody ever really knows. I literally check usajobs every night at 12am and sometimes later on in the day.

• KJB
              KJB commented
              Editing a comment
              I knew the most recent one was coming so I checked it every morning after I took the kids to school on the way to the gym. I actually applied on my phone right after I got to the gym.

• InfantryKO
              InfantryKO commented
              Editing a comment
              I was actually bench pressing when I applied. Had some trouble because my arms are so big.

• For the medical history it asks "have you ever been a patient in any type of hospital." Are we supposed to put down every time we've been to the doctor?

Comment

• This needs to come out already lol

Comment

• marco1soto
                marco1soto commented
                Editing a comment
                What are you referring to?

• Got my eqip invite today. I am pretty sure its for DO but honestly i dont know if it is for DO or HSI.

Comment

• LBJfan4life
                LBJfan4life commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok thanks.....then my probably is for DO. I literally don't have to fill out anything since I just submitted one for USPIS.

• JohnnyUtah1989
                JohnnyUtah1989 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got it too. Definitely for DO. That is one confusing email..

• CPK_MLE
                CPK_MLE commented
                Editing a comment
                Same, and same!!!

• Geno13
                Geno13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Received it yesterday also. Luckily mine is pre-filled from other backgrounds.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4196 users online. 240 members and 3956 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X