Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got called for “pre employment screening” ... not sure if that’s just the drug test or everything

Comment

• JohnnyUtah1989
      JohnnyUtah1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      More than likely, it’s just a drug test. I was told the same thing, but was told it’s a quick drug test.

• DontResuscitate
      DontResuscitate commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a call for drug test about 1.5hrs ago and then got a call for the med/PT test a few mins ago. So if you got one expect another.

• Still haven’t gotten the call for medical, only drug test.

Comment

• Keyturner
      Keyturner commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, same here

• CPK_MLE
      CPK_MLE commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here...

• Figureout18
      Figureout18 commented
      Editing a comment
      I checked my email and had a message from them saying they attempted to contact me and to call them back. I’m callig back in the morning. 866 number

• CPK_MLE
      CPK_MLE commented
      Editing a comment
      Most likely will hear from them tomorrow

• A guy on another forum posted that there is an academy officially scheduled for 4/3/2018 and ends on 7/18/2018. A lot of that will probably be guys from the 2015 announcement. However, with this process moving at rapid speed, it is possible that some of us will be going then also. Everyone should prepare for April..just in case.
    Last edited by JohnnyUtah1989; 03-06-2018, 07:05 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• I'm still waiting for the call to get interviewed that they cancelled last week.

Comment

• So if I haven't been contacted for an interview by now, is it safe to say I won't be getting one or a TSL?

I thought ICE was going to hire thousands of new DOs? If so, where are these new vacancies going to be at?

You figure everyone with a passing score would have been contacted or at least looked at....

Comment

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          Not everyone will be called at the same time. In the same way I had BFFs get called, interviewed, and hired by ICE a year before I even got the emails to start the hiring process. Now they have 18 months of seniority on me despite applying at the same time, for the same regions, with the same resume, training, and stations (and federal EOD dates)

• Just got scheduled for my Medical and Fit Test.

Comment

• CPK_MLE
          CPK_MLE commented
          Editing a comment
          Same......

• How many seats is a DO FLETC class?

Comment

• Keyturner
          Keyturner commented
          Editing a comment
          I read somewhere its 24

• CPK_MLE
          CPK_MLE commented
          Editing a comment
          I was told 48 but I have never seen anything concrete

• Geno13
          Geno13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Let’s hope for 48, for those of us in the process.

• Keyturner
          Keyturner commented
          Editing a comment
          They were discussing this a while back in some thread. One guy mentioned that the classroom is only equipped for 24. Unless they made some changes or something.

• I was told 48 let’s see.

Comment

• Keyturner
          Keyturner commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did you guys hear 48 from? Id be happy with that.

• If it is like other federal agencies it is probably 48. Then they split the class into two groups of 24 (Group A and Group B). Group A might be in the classroom all morning and Group B firearms and defensive tactics after lunch they rotate. That would explain the classroom only being equipped for 24 as only 24 would be in there at any given time. Just speculation based on what I've seen with other agencies when I have been there.

Comment

• P.I.D.I01
          P.I.D.I01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Classroom only equipped for 24 there is no 48 man break down. A and B yes but that A and B is only for that 24 when it comes to splitting them up for specific training.

• Did anybody scheduled for their drug test ever receive an email from the testing center? I was told i would get one but I haven't and tomorrow is my test. Luckily I got the address.

Comment

• CPK_MLE
          CPK_MLE commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, they told me I wouldn’t be getting a confirmation email though...

• Has anybody received TSL and haven’t been contacted for drug, medical, etc?

Comment

• JohnnyUtah1989
          JohnnyUtah1989 commented
          Editing a comment
          Still waiting on medical/fitness call.

• Need a quick reply guys. Did they email you paperwork for the drug test? I didnt get anything and lab is saying they need the paperwork.

Comment

• Geno13
          Geno13 commented
          Editing a comment
          No confirmation email for drug test, just show up to the facility you confirmed over the phone and all the material has been overnighted and is there for you. I did get a confirmation for my medical and fitness appointment though.

• Call CHS... I had to change locations today due to the weather and they sent me an email with a barcode and confirmation form

Comment

• Yeah they are closed now. Did they send you a barcode for your first test?

Comment

• CPK_MLE
            CPK_MLE commented
            Editing a comment
            No, only the second one... I provided it to the facility and was good to go.

• I went back to them. They magically just received it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3359 users online. 165 members and 3194 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X