Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how the assessment grading works? Do you have to pass all sections or are they all averaged together?

Comment

• 4GodnCntry
      4GodnCntry commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm wondering the same.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      its a total score of course

• JohnnyUtah1989
      JohnnyUtah1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you can fail one section, excel in the others, and still pass? Sounds too good to be true.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      Editing a comment
      no its a cumulative score just like every test everywhere.... common sense guys cmon... its not like you can bomb one portion and do great in the other. you take the test your test is graded you pass or fail...

• Did they have an Assessment for other announcements? I dont think I remember reading about it in this thread.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      Editing a comment
      i was given an eod for the last announcement and honestly do not recall an assessment especially as hard as this one lol

• chipperjones
      chipperjones commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, thats what I thought too,lol. If you EOD already why did you apply to this announcement DevilDog?

• Anyone receive an email stating that they didn’t need to take the test?

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      Editing a comment
      i got that email for the tuesday announcement that got cancelled and then had to do it for yesterday's

• hexen220
      hexen220 commented
      Editing a comment
      well i didn`t receive that specific email but i took a very similar test for the immigration service officer position which is an 1801 office job with customs and the 1st 2 sections i didn`t need to retake

• Exbpa340
      Exbpa340 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hexen220... Immigration Service Officer (ISO - series 1801jis a position with USCIS. CBP Officers are 1895.

• No I didn't receive that I have to take the assessment.

So is the assessment that hard?

Comment

• WTF! They opened it?!?! for entry level? Never got an email or anything.

Comment

• This is such ****ing bull****. How do they just open it for 1000 applicants. That is probably the only one until 2018. Ughh this is so annoying.

Comment

• No, what’s bs is that I submit my application and they cancel the announcement, then I missed the second posting. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
          No I didn't receive that I have to take the assessment.

So is the assessment that hard?
          Was the assessment hard and what were the subjects? Any way to study prior?

Comment

• Anyone get their application in, take the test, and get an e-mail saying you need to take the test? I clicked the link and it would say you don't need to take a test. Was there two separate tests aside from the multi-section ridiculously hard one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
              No, what’s bs is that I submit my application and they cancel the announcement, then I missed the second posting. Oh well.
              Just called up the number to the announcement. They said there isn't any other announcement for this position as of yet. Anyone else have any inside info? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by DontResuscitate View Post
                Anyone get their application in, take the test, and get an e-mail saying you need to take the test? I clicked the link and it would say you don't need to take a test. Was there two separate tests aside from the multi-section ridiculously hard one?
                did you take the test or not? i guess i took a very similar test for the immigration service officer position which is an 1801 non LEO job with immigration services so they gave me a pass on the 1st 2 sections
                Last edited by hexen220; 12-22-2017, 10:33 AM.
                officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• hexen220
                  hexen220 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well i was given the link, but i just needed to complete the last 2 sections, i really dont remember if the test was tough or not

• chipperjones
                  chipperjones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  did you pass the assessment for ISO HEX?

• hexen220
                  hexen220 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i assume i did because i interviewed with them (still waiting on the results though)

• DontResuscitate
                  DontResuscitate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I took the test. I was concerned because I got a message afterwards saying I need to take the test.

• I have a Question, I applied for the ERO-10103658-DH-MJ and received a email saying that I have completed all required online assessments and my application is complete? I don't filled any assessment

I read a few post stating that announcements has been canceled? Or probably a error from the system? But I don't received any email saying that the Announcement was been canceled

Any Tips?

I'm FLEO and past Police Officer for over 13 Years
                Last edited by obek-kobe17; 12-22-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• cmor5150
                  cmor5150 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just called the number in the email and the woman told me not to worry about it becuase the First email said you “may” have to take the test. but couldn’t give me a reason why I was lucky enough to not have to do it. I would call and she if u can get a better answer

• obek-kobe17
                  obek-kobe17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Okay Perfect! Thanks man!

• Just finished the assessment. That was brutal especially for a gig that is not even an 1811 position. Oh well good luck to everyone.

Comment

• P.I.D.I01
                  P.I.D.I01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It may not be an1811 gig but for a career where you make 100k after 3 yrs base it’s probably warranted.

• chipperjones
                  chipperjones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my buddy who is ero said that there are a lot of dummies in there so that is probably why they made this assessment the little harder because a lot of guys that are in right now would not be able to pass this one

• P.I.D.I01
                  P.I.D.I01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am with ERO let’s just say times have changed and it may be for the better

• NJdevilsFingersCrossed
                  NJdevilsFingersCrossed commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fact. It is def for the best to have an assessment. Luckily I rolled over to ERO from BP in 2011 before all of this. Good luck.

• That assessment was a little more difficult than I expected it to be...

Comment

• I agree CPK that assessment was a little more difficult but as long as you got through it and got it in. Hopefully we all passed and move onto the next phase.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 74718 users online. 207 members and 74511 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X