Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyturner
    commented on 's reply
    No, if you aren't a prior fed you will start out at step 1 of the grade you qualified for.

• Toler2002
    replied
    So I was wondering entering Ice as an entry level position can pay be negotiable? My current police position in the state of VA. I may have to take a pay cut to start with ICE.

Leave a comment:

• AgentSpecial
    commented on 's reply
    Can you pm me the number for psu

• FORMER_USBP
    replied
    I called PSU to check the status of my polygraph exam. PSU told me that he wasn’t able to check that. I gave him my social and he came back with “still pending, no decision yet.” I hope to God that I get cleared.

Leave a comment:

• NavyMa2
    replied
    I hope so but we ahould have been budgeted in already.
    EOD= Entry on Duty.. The day you swear in

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    Its September already, new budget should had kick in right? BTW, what is EOD stands for?

• Guilliani3
    commented on 's reply
    NavyMa2 Maybe you'll see some movement when the budget drops.

• NavyMa2
    replied
    I called today....they had me on hold for approximately 5 minutes...I'm thinking I'm gonna get good news.....WRONG LOL got the "Still with EOD " lol I bet Robert Mueller investigation is going to be finished before they clear me lol

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    When I called they told me I had completed it. No more notes.

• FORMER_USBP
    commented on 's reply
    I called PSU hotline number and all they could tell me was “ No decision yet, still pending.”

• NavyMa2
    replied
    Any good news ??? Or anything from PSU for the guys who took the poly ??

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    They might have made a mistake or the locality pay area might be just different enough to put him at 9/2 instead of 9/1.

I should start at a 7/10, then go 9/7, 11/4, and 12/1. Unless you start at 9/10,or higher, you are going to be a 12/1 once you get to the GS12 level

• james_bond007
    commented on 's reply
    So basically that rule that ppl talk about doesn’t always apply? Because looking at the current table. If you follow the rule about if you are 7/2 you corresponding salary should be whatever is equal or more than 7/4. So that would have put you at 9/1. Since it’s more then 7/4 and not less. It appears they just gave you same step next grade for you. I hope mine goes as well as yours lol

• Cleanguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
    For some hired as a GL-7 Step 3, after a year, would they be a GL-9 Step 1 or GL-9 Step 3??
    I got hired as a 7/2. After one year I got 9/2. I’m now a 11/1

Leave a comment:

• FORMER_USBP
    commented on 's reply
    AgentSpecial I doubt it. I’m just not good as controlling my anxiety. I think I’m the first one to fail. It sucks that my livelihood is being tarnished every single time I fail one. I can’t understand why there is so much approval on a machine and no longer on the persons history and credibility. All of that goes out the door the moment you show a reaction. It’s unfair and this needs to stop.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5963 users online. 334 members and 5629 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X