Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
    I was thinking about calling tomorrow to see if they have an idea when we will be hearing any news. You guys think that's a good move? or I should just wait with my hands crossed.
    If you're talking about the November announcement, remember that said selections will be made after 90 days. So I don't expect to hear anything until mid February at the earliest.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by MetroEast View Post
      If you're talking about the November announcement, remember that said selections will be made after 90 days. So I don't expect to hear anything until mid February at the earliest.

I think it was within 90 days. Regardless, Dallas has said they won't begin working through names until January

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
        I think it was within 90 days. Regardless, Dallas has said they won't begin working through names until January
        You might be right, I recall it saying something about 90 days and selections. LOL. Again I don't plan on hearing from them until the Feb. However, based off your post & the number of applicants they received due to them extending the closing date.I'm kinda thinking about taking that date out to early spring. [emoji2]

Comment

• Yeah I'm kinda worried about the number of applicants. I have a pretty decent fed LEO resume. However, it's not really heavy in immigration processing so we'll see

Comment

• I received NOR from Houston office on 12/11

Comment

• That had to be for one of the ERO or DHS only announcements. That couldn't be for the U.S. citizens announcement.

Comment

• just realized I didn't upload OF-306. Is that a problem? Also called HR and ascertained we should be hearing something in January 2016!
                Last edited by Ashan646; 12-16-2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashan646 View Post
                  just realized I didn't upload OF-306. Is that a problem? Also called HR and ascertained we should be hearing something in January 16!
                  Shouldn't be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just realized I didn't upload OF-306. Is that a problem? Also called HR and ascertained we should be hearing something in January 16!
                    On a Saturday?

Comment

just realized I didn't upload OF-306. Is that a problem? Also called HR and ascertained we should be hearing something in January 2016!
                      I know I just realized it when you mentioned this.

Comment

just realized I didn't upload OF-306. Is that a problem? Also called HR and ascertained we should be hearing something in January 2016!
                        Were you allowed to submit the OF306?

Comment

• I dont think you had to submit one.

Comment

• Originally posted by GALAW View Post
                            I dont think you had to submit one.
                            Yea when I went back to check the required documents it didn't require the OF-306.

Comment

• I received a NOR for Atlanta GA
                              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                I received a NOR for Atlanta GA
                                Are they for the announcement that was open to the public last month?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4959 users online. 303 members and 4656 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X