Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    looks like everyone is going to have to take it after all. Best of luck

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I have a TSL for the Atlanta AOR.

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    Hey worth asking haha. Anyway, first I need to be clear before I think of that. I should be happy if I get anything. I am thinking way ahead. I don't have the pig yet but I am already making tamales. lol

• wrx116
    commented on 's reply
    FORMER_USBP I read your experience and Im sorry that you had to go through that again as well. I will certainly keep you all updated once it is complete.

• FORMER_USBP
    commented on 's reply
    It’s the same just more friendly. Pray that you don’t supposedly react. They will interrogate you even if you’re telling the truth. I was told I failed all 3 times he gave me a chance. SMH.

• AgentSpecial
    commented on 's reply
    good luck!

• wrx116
    replied
    Ok guys. I submitted my paperwork before that June 29th policy change and just received the call today to take the polygraph examination. The guy asked if I ever took a polygraph before and I said CBP. He says "I hope youre willing to give this process a try and that its more friendly to the person sitting in the chair". LOL Well. I will be taking it and we will see how it goes. Wish me luck.

Leave a comment:

• gizmochase17
    replied
    Has anyone received a TSL from Atlanta, New Orleans, or Houston?

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    GL is GS with an addition pay for GS levels 3-10. Promotions to a higher grade follow the two step promotion rule. Once you get to the highest grade you go by within grade increases (WGI) which range from 1 year to three years.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    I am an 8 step 7 with back to back quality step increases and a handful of special act and time off awards. If I can't get hired as a 9 then your chances are about negative zero squared. lol

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    New fiscal is October. DHS funding hasn’t been passed yet so we don’t know any specifics.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    You will get the grade offered on your TSL. No more no less, entry level DO’s are 7’s.

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    What about if you have a masters? My TSL said 7 but I wanted to know if my masters can bump me up to 9.

• gizmochase17
    commented on 's reply
    GL 7** I believe there’s a difference in the GL & GS pay scale. Good question on if it’s negotiable, I have a masters and went in for HSI at a higher grade. I’d be cool with 7 and an extra step or 8 lol

• Toler2002
    replied
    Ice starts off as GS7 is this negotiable? And does anyone knows how the the GS step salary Raises work every year?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5640 users online. 319 members and 5321 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X