Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
    Curious how many of those will be prior BPA's? Would they be more inclined to apply to the other announcements because the public one was listed as a 5/7?
    I'm sure they applied to both.. Classes have a lot of federal COs in them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hell, I applied to 3!! DHS only under the 7 and 9. Hoping for the 9 to avoid a 3rd trip to FLETC. I also applied to the open for the 7. As much as I'd like to skip FLETC, I'm willing to go again to get in on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
        Hell, I applied to 3!! DHS only under the 7 and 9. Hoping for the 9 to avoid a 3rd trip to FLETC. I also applied to the open for the 7. As much as I'd like to skip FLETC, I'm willing to go again to get in on this.
        I don't think you have to go the ICE academy if you are a prior or current BPA, regardless of the grade they offer you.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
          I don't think you have to go the ICE academy if you are a prior or current BPA, regardless of the grade they offer you.
          Correct. Unless it's been a few years and you've worked another job.

Comment

• Thanks, I knew that about the 9 but wasn't sure about the other grades. It's no secret that the goverment works in strange ways at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
              Thanks, I knew that about the 9 but wasn't sure about the other grades. It's no secret that the goverment works in strange ways at times.
              Good luck.

Comment

• Was the "one stop" process offered in the other announcements??

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
                  Was the "one stop" process offered in the other announcements??
                  Yes it was. Why?

Comment

• Just wondered if that was something new they added to try and push people through quicker

Comment

• The one stop process was not offered in the announcement I got hired off of.

Comment

• I always wondered how the 1 stop process were for those agencies that offer it. Do they have physicals and interviews on the same day? Must be weird being all sweaty in sports clothes interviewing.

Comment

• I think it's everything but the interview. That comes later on down the road at a different location I beliebe

Comment

• I was thinking about calling tomorrow to see if they have an idea when we will be hearing any news. You guys think that's a good move? or I should just wait with my hands crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
                              I was thinking about calling tomorrow to see if they have an idea when we will be hearing any news. You guys think that's a good move? or I should just wait with my hands crossed.
                              It wont impact it on any negative way.

Comment

• If you don't keep on them you won't hear much. I called every 10 days

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11586 users online. 448 members and 11138 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X