Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
    You even know how I filled out my application and what my resume looks like
    You told us how you filled it out, as an "expert" to questions such as executing search and arrest warrants.

BTW, your not the only TSO to ever apply to ICE. I know others, mostly some decent dudes. Marked E on most everything though.

We have all had lame jobs at some point, myself included. I can tell you are sensitive about it, get used to it. They are gonna rag on you daily at the academy if you make it that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by N8 View Post
      You told us how you filled it out, as an "expert" to questions such as executing search and arrest warrants.

BTW, your not the only TSO to ever apply to ICE. I know others, mostly some decent dudes. Marked E on most everything though.

We have all had lame jobs at some point, myself included. I can tell your sensitive about it, get used to it. They are gonna rag on you daily at the academy if you make it that far.

I'm done with you man. Keep thinking you're all that. You're gonna get brought down to earth real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm done with you man. Keep thinking you're all that. You're gonna get brought down to earth real quick.
        "All that"? I just had a flashback to the 90's.

I appreciate you imparting your wisdom on me though. I shall contemplate my eventual fall from grace due keeping it too real on O.com as foretold by the "educated TSO". Thanks for the laughs again tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by N8 View Post
          "All that"? I just had a flashback to the 90's.

I appreciate you imparting your wisdom on me though. I shall contemplate my eventual fall from grace due keeping it too real on O.com as foretold by the "educated TSO". Thanks for the laughs again tonight.
          No doubt. You were quite comical.

Only thing missing was the clown nose on your face.

Comment

No doubt. You were quite comical.

Only thing missing was the clown nose on your face.

Hopefully you guys won't end up at fletc at the same time 👊🏾

Comment

• Will you two fools please shut your **** so the thread that thousands of other people are watching and using doesn't get shut down, por favor. how could either one of you want/be in a law enforcement position but be so sensitive to what others say that you endlessly quote each other's posts and bicker chingao
              Last edited by battlewagon; 05-26-2016, 10:35 AM.
              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                Will you two fool please shut your **** so the thread that thousands of other people are watching and using doesn't get shut down, por favor. how could either one of you want/be in a law enforcement position but be so sensitive to what others say that you endlessly quote each other's posts and bicker chingao
                I just wanna get hired already lol

Comment

• medical wait

Originally posted by JGD760 View Post
                  I just wanna get hired already lol

anyone know what is the average wait time for medical review.... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by cvboy View Post
                    2-4 weeks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by cvboy View Post
                      There isn't an average. Everyone's situation is different from what I've seen

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                        There isn't an average. Everyone's situation is different from what I've seen
                        Lady I talked to said that if you have just one or two issues with your medical, it usually takes 2-4 weeks. Who knows though, some people got cleared after 10 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGD760 View Post
                          Lady I talked to said that if you have just one or two issues with your medical, it usually takes 2-4 weeks. Who knows though, some people got cleared after 10 days.

Mine took 6 weeks for tinnitus and LASIK

Comment

• Who all in this forum has completed the process and is just waiting on the call?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
                              Mine took 6 weeks for tinnitus and LASIK
                              I just have one issue regarding an operation I had when I was a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRekab View Post
                                Who all in this forum has completed the process and is just waiting on the call?
                                Me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3576 users online. 181 members and 3395 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X