Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I chose the swb but still no call. I guess the swb isn't as busy as I thought

Comment

• Psu

Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
      Yeah I had two things to clear up and I sent those at the end of February.. After that it's just been pending. Haven't even met with my BI or talked to anyone else. My second clearance with DHS was done in 2013.. It shouldn't take 4 months to clear me to EOD.. And when I call they just say well it's pending.. Have to keep waiting. Idk who is my BI or what's being done.

Your BI will not be initiated until/unless you clear phase I/pre- clearance. I talked to PSU and they said that many people do not clear phase one of pre-clearance... When that Phase is cleared they assign BIs and proceed to phase two - field investigation for final clearance... From what you have said.. it seems that ICE has not reviewed or is in the process of reviewing the docs you sent. I know a guy that had to submit additional info.. when it was reviewed and accepted, to PSU satisfaction, he was cleared for EOD and BI was initiated.

It sucks, but it is done this way... so that they can save money by not doing BI on people that fail something or can't clear pre/clearance or quit.... now this is stupid if you ask me.. because I was denied interim clearance before with another agency.. and granted final clearance after investigation.. It had been denied because of concerns about foreign contacts and travel.. nothing too crazy..

Comment

• Originally posted by cvboy View Post
        Your BI will not be initiated until/unless you clear phase I/pre- clearance. I talked to PSU and they said that many people do not clear phase one of pre-clearance... When that Phase is cleared they assign BIs and proceed to phase two - field investigation for final clearance... From what you have said.. it seems that ICE has not reviewed or is in the process of reviewing the docs you sent. I know a guy that had to submit additional info.. when it was reviewed and accepted, to PSU satisfaction, he was cleared for EOD and BI was initiated.

It sucks, but it is done this way... so that they can save money by not doing BI on people that fail something or can't clear pre/clearance or quit.... now this is stupid if you ask me.. because I was denied interim clearance before with another agency.. and granted final clearance after investigation.. It had been denied because of concerns about foreign contacts and travel.. nothing too crazy..
        I sent additional info to a PSU assistant back in February the day of my one stop.. After that, it hasn't moved..

Comment

This isn't true at all. Unless I didn't read what you said correctly. I had to submit additional medical documents and they have already conducted my BI. I still haven't cleared medical yet.

Comment

• It's just frustrating not even knowing who is in charge of it and to ask that person what the status it. Not just call a center and have them look at a screen and say oh it says it's pending. Ok? But what's pending, who can I contact... And them saying idk.. All you can do is wait. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Not saying yall shouldn't discuss it here, go at it that is what the forum is for, but the last 4 pages of this thread are about medical clearances. Medical is what it is with the fed govt, for those who aren't already employees.

I had classmates who would have been hired a year before me but had to have LASIK, a simple procedure, and yet it added a year to their process.

While it is good to call them infrequently to make sure your stuff didn't fall through the cracks, at the same time yall are going to have aneurisms fretting about your medical stuff so much.

It will happen, and get stamped off somewhere at some point.
              Last edited by battlewagon; 05-20-2016, 03:46 PM.
              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Psu

Originally posted by cameron15 View Post
                This isn't true at all. Unless I didn't read what you said correctly. I had to submit additional medical documents and they have already conducted my BI. I still haven't cleared medical yet.

That conversation was about clearance.. Not medical... Some people had to submit additional info re their background because ICE had issue with their eqip...

Comment

That conversation was about clearance.. Not medical... Some people had to submit additional info re their background because ICE had issue with their eqip...
                  Got it. Thanks for clarification.

Comment

• Is Comprehensive Health Services the contractor that schedules medical exams for DO applicants? Or did ICE find another contractor?

Comment

• U

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                      Is Comprehensive Health Services the contractor that schedules medical exams for DO applicants? Or did ICE find another contractor?
                      Same, they did my one stop.. Not sure who they use for candidates that did not do one stop...

Comment

• Does anybody know the color deficiency eye test they use? I struggle with some more than others. Will being color deficient Automatically DQ me?

Comment

• Originally posted by LSUtiger318 View Post
                          Does anybody know the color deficiency eye test they use? I struggle with some more than others. Will being color deficient Automatically DQ me?
                          They use the standard book, the "put your finger here and trace"

And what number do you see... If there is a number at all..

That one. I don't know the name of it.

Comment

• Gotcha. Thanks.

Do you know if you fail it does it DQ you, or do you follow up with an optometrist?

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks.

Do you know if you fail it does it DQ you, or do you follow up with an optometrist?
                              No clue. I passed with Lasik and still had to go to optometrist lol.

Comment

Does anybody know the color deficiency eye test they use? I struggle with some more than others. Will being color deficient Automatically DQ me?
                                Its the Ishihara I believe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5643 users online. 322 members and 5321 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X