Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
    What office you work in now? HSI or ERO? Just wondering.
    I work for ERO.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• For those who are in the pipeline and for those who just applied we were told by several different instructors at the academy that they will be running 18 classes for this physical year. We are the 5th class under the new program. Also the rumors about the PT are true it's no joke. Get ready to pass the basic PAA, but then do PT conditioning sessions of things like crossfit type workouts and 4/5 mile runs. Don't come down here not prepared. Just FYI your go home

Comment

• Do you have any idea how many they'll hire off the recent announcement? I've got a good resume as a fed LEO but heard 8,000 applied so who knows. Also heard it depends on how many the FO you selected needs

Comment

• Also are you seeing guys get washed out from PT? I like that it's physically intensive. It was pretty easy when I went through LMPT

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
            Also are you seeing guys get washed out from PT? I like that it's physically intensive. It was pretty easy when I went through LMPT
            So far classes have lost about 3-4 per class Not just because of PT, if you fail PT you get recycled, if you fail academics your terminated. So I'd suggest come in shape so you only stress the academic part lol. It really is a great job you'll all see when you get down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank you for the updates about the academy. Any idea when we should be hearing some updates about the recent positing? Is it after new years?

Comment

Thank you for the updates about the academy. Any idea when we should be hearing some updates about the recent positing? Is it after new years?
                They have to give Tentative selections out within 90 days of closing of the announcement

Comment

• Will definitely be after new years

Comment

• Perfect! How long the hiring process takes overall? I know most agencies take at least 9-15 months, but I'm not familiar with the timeline for ERO.

Comment

• Does anyone have any info on how many personnel the Portland or Seattle offices will be hiring?

Comment

Perfect! How long the hiring process takes overall? I know most agencies take at least 9-15 months, but I'm not familiar with the timeline for ERO.
                        6 months for me. Application to EOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                          6 months for me. Application to EOD.

Yep, but also dont forget some guys had been waiting since 2011, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                            Yep, but also dont forget some guys had been waiting since 2011, haha.
                            True, but that's not the majority. get a TSL then sit back and wait. When they send you something, do it right back away and get it back. If they call to schedule something get it done asap. And if you go a few weeks without hearing anything call and check in.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                              True, but that's not the majority. get a TSL then sit back and wait. When they send you something, do it right back away and get it back. If they call to schedule something get it done asap. And if you go a few weeks without hearing anything call and check in.

What's the FLETC uniform? Do you wear a polo like CITP?

Comment

• dh3521, What do you mean when you say they get recycled if they fail the PT? Do they get bumped from the current academy and then have to wait for the next one to start?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6740 users online. 272 members and 6468 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X