Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    TSL 6/5 done with the majority of pre employment things by 6/20 been in correspondence mode till now. Basically only waiting on BI.

Of note, I applied in december. Not referred 1/24 and magically got my TSL son the above date. I had a score of 84 (cut off 87)

• dannyboy33
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I did notice that question in the application. I am hoping that is the case. I just passed the poly three weeks ago and don't wanna do it again lol

• Odox002
    commented on 's reply
    Oh damn, as long as its in my state at least I'd hope.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Baneblood, Thanks on the info. Last time I checked you're fairly close to the end. How long was your process from the time you applied online to now. I dont need exact dates.
    Last edited by 1RidgeRunner7; 09-14-2018, 12:13 PM.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    80 training days plus 5 weeks of Spanish if you cannot test out
    Last edited by Baneblood; 09-14-2018, 11:54 AM.

• Sincity
    commented on 's reply
    Okay. How many weeks is the academy?

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    No, FLETC Brunswick, Ga.

• Sincity
    replied
    Where is the academy held? Would it be at the location you selected, like for example, SF? Also how many weeks is the academy? Is is M-F? Will you have to fly out of state to the academy? Is there housing provided during the academy?

Leave a comment:

• MD_1
    replied
    How’s the deportation officer academy? No experience with federal academies, only local PD. Is it paramilitary style? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy33 View Post
    If you have taken the Polygraph for CBP recently, will that transfer over for this announcement?
    The one that posted today specifically asked if you have passed a prior federal poly, which I've seen on other job announcements that accept other federal polys. So that's a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    odox, the towns listed are the regional HQs. Depending on where you live, your hometown listed may be a 0% of getting it, but instead an office in that area of responsibility. Or maybe a good chance.

• dannyboy33
    commented on 's reply
    What if you are a 7-10. What would you go for a 9?

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you sir, I've been following this thread for a while now. I just threw my name in the hat, see where it goes.

• dannyboy33
    replied
    If you have taken the Polygraph for CBP recently, will that transfer over for this announcement?

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    Just applied again

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5832 users online. 330 members and 5502 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X