Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    It is M-F, holidays off. For new federal employees, your flight to report to the academy or your duty office (whichever you go to first) is unpaid. Usually how it goes. If you report to your office first, your flight to the academy will be covered. Either way, initial travel to report is unpaid.

Housing is paid for, food is paid for, etc. There are zero expenses incurred at the academy. Wifi is like 30-40 a month, however much they charge. I highly recommend bringing laptop, Xbox/PS, and even a TV. The 8" TVs in the rooms are terrible.

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    No, it is like a military A-school. Not marching to class or anything. Laid back atmosphere as a whole. However the DOs have a pretty physically tough academy, especially relative to their actual job functions. Someone who has gone through DO academy would have to chime in on if they have the after-hours PT like HSI does now.

• GeauxEC1
    commented on 's reply
    Correct it's electronic.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    I am assuming that assessment you are talking about is electronic? I mean don’t have to print and mail in. Interview over the phone, sounds convenient.
    Last edited by 1RidgeRunner7; 09-14-2018, 03:13 PM.

• GeauxEC1
    replied
    Sincity I did not think so. The one office that interviewed me did it over the phone, everything else has been scheduled through them based on where I live.

1RidgeRunner7 Nope, there is an actual assessment that you have to take if they are considering you for the position, it includes an essay like section.

Leave a comment:

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Everything is based on your home of record address no worries.

• Sincity
    replied
    do you have to fly out of state somewhere for any point during the hiring process? Or can i do like psyc, medical, physical test in my home state? Sorry new to the federal side of LE.

Leave a comment:

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    You're referring to the e Quip?

• GeauxEC1
    commented on 's reply
    There isn't a written test. Its an assessment they sent through the computer. Mine was three sections but I think some people had more or less I'm not sure.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    I see drug, agility, med but no written test. Whats the deal with that?

• GeauxEC1
    commented on 's reply
    1RidgeRunner7 its cool I understand. There is still a couple acronyms I don't know yet lol.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    replied
    For new people, hiring process.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    GeauxEC1, Thanks its so happened I google the acronym and came up on images. Who would of thought.

• GeauxEC1
    commented on 's reply
    TSL : Tentative Selection Letter

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    So you were turned down in January, then got a Tentative Selection Letter 6 months later?
    Last edited by 1RidgeRunner7; 09-14-2018, 02:26 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3374 users online. 193 members and 3181 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X