Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
    Well at least BOP got temporary FLETC training. lol
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
      Yeah we were there for 3 week, it's pointless because we worked units on our own and did the job for 5-6 months before we got sent to glynco.

That was the same for me when I was in the BOP. We were on the job 4 months before going to Glynco. Fortunately, I worked for the Kansas DOC before that, or I would have been lost.

As for ICE, I have no clue what our academy is like. I'm former Border Patrol and didn't have to go to the ICE academy. I have heard that in the future, even prior BP guys will have to attend the new academy, so looks like I got in just in time.
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• My PM's are cleared out for the 20 guys who have been trying to send me messages.
        What is Perseverance?

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Any movement fellas?

Or do you think it won't be until Jan/Feb/Mar ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
            Any movement fellas?

Or do you think it won't be until Jan/Feb/Mar ?
            I would assume based on the previous announcement that things aren't going to happen until 3+ months minimum.

Comment

• There will be another announcement in Jan that's public

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                I would assume based on the previous announcement that things aren't going to happen until 3+ months minimum.
                The most recent public one says in it that TSLs must be made within 90 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                  There will be another announcement in Jan that's public

I wonder if you can also apply for this one without over writing the other public announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                    I wonder if you can also apply for this one without over writing the other public announcement.
                    I would like to know that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                      Some guy on a different forum got an NOR and referral email on 11/16. He is a current ICE employee and applied for St Paul AOR

Comment

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                        I would like to know that as well.
                        Yes you can

Comment

• Originally posted by Jrod26 View Post
                          Some guy on a different forum got an NOR and referral email on 11/16. He is a current ICE employee and applied for St Paul AOR
                          I believe that is for the announcement for people who are currently IEAs to be converted to DO. I also received notice that I was referred for GS-11 DO.

For the entry level announcement, I highly doubt there has been any movement.
                          What is Perseverance?

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                            I believe that is for the announcement for people who are currently IEAs to be converted to DO. I also received notice that I was referred for GS-11 DO.

For the entry level announcement, I highly doubt there has been any movement.
                            Thanks for clarifying. I hope that's the case!

Comment

• Wow, so there's no harm no foul to applying to the Jan announcement as well?

Interesting. I think most would assume it would cancel your first and still pending application... at least I would. Well that's good news then. I guess if you don't get selected to the first one you still have the Jan app pending. Thanks for the info...dh

Comment

• Do ICE agents move around like the military or Secret Service? Like every 3 - 4 years or so?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9839 users online. 474 members and 9365 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X