Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gizmochase17
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve got it figured out now. Thanks tho.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    From what I have seen elsewhere on this post, if you failed a polygraph you will probably are going to take an ICE poly. If you passed then that poly should exempt you from ICE's poly. That's the only step that transfers.

• rickiebarry
    commented on 's reply
    Next steps

ICE will initially test 2,000 applicants for selection consideration. Subsequently, applicants will be tested on an as needed basis to fill additional vacancies. We will consider applications in the order in which they are received to yield 2,000 applicants that are tentatively qualified and eligible to take the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments and receive further consideration. If necessary, additional applicants may be considered in the order in which they have applied.

Within approximately 6 weeks of completing the application in USAJOBS and USA Staffing, tentatively qualified and eligible applicants may receive an Assessments are Required notification. Included in this notification will be a link to a web page with further information about how to complete the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments.These additional online assessments must be completed within 48 hours of receiving the Assessments are Required notification.

Once you submit your application, we will assess your experience and training, identify the best qualified applicants, and refer those applications for testing. We will notify you by email the outcome after each of these steps has been completed. Your status will also be updated on your USAJOBS account throughout the process. If you are selected, we will conduct a suitability/security background investigation.

Any offers of employment made pursuant to this announcement will be consistent with all applicable authorities, including Presidential Memoranda, Executive Orders, interpretive U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) guidance, and Office of Management and Budget plans and policies concerning hiring. These authorities are subject to change.

• rickiebarry
    replied
    Hey everyone I just applied for current ICE DO Direct Hire, I am currently in the process with CBP and had my polygraph with CBP back in July, I was told I failed (Verbal Fail) but was told they would recommend I get retested, just wanted to ask does anyone know if ICE is conducting polygraphs? Also does any of the hiring steps that I did with CBP transfer over to ICE, ( Medical/Physical exam)? Also if somewhere down the road I get notified by CBP that I failed any wont get retested does that mean I cant apply to ICE? I was told If you fail CBP polygraph you cannot apply for border patrol so I am not sure if it also applies to ICE.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    I know a few people that have been trough it recently. One person that said it was heavy on the running aspect, another friend said the PT was more like cross fit stuff. Neither had PT after hours.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    Assuming a satisfactory evaluation after 1 year as a GL7 you will go to GL9, then another year to GS11, finally you get GS12 at the end of the third year.

• Austin_nypd
    replied
    For and ICE DO how long does it take to go from a gs7 to a gs12. I know some other agency’s have a timeline.

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    What's the question? Does it suck? Yes. Will it kill you? Probably not.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    I got an email to take the assessment for the last announcement shortly after it closed. I applied at 0735 after I got to my gym, I checked to see if it was still open when I was done working out. It was closed and I had an email for the assessments at 0807
    Last edited by KJB; 09-15-2018, 11:47 PM. Reason: Exact times added.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    There is an actual assessment. You have to get a high enough score on the assessment to get a Tentative Selection Letter. Once you get the TSL you go through the process, which includes filling out the eQIP as one small part of it all.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    I understand the announcement said 6 weeks. But we’ll see.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Shoot the question and see it answered.

• ERICJ1007
    replied
    Anybody know how long after applying for DO on usajobs will a follow up email come for taking the assessment?

Leave a comment:

• gizmochase17
    replied
    who here has taken the step test already? I have a few questions.

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    replied
    Any updates for anyone? I am still on pending status. Medical and background.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4354 users online. 298 members and 4056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X