Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited to the max got my EOD today. I'm beyond thankful for this opportunity. Words can't even explain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
      Excited to the max got my EOD today. I'm beyond thankful for this opportunity. Words can't even explain it.
      Congratulations man what's your class date

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any advice on how to prep, what to bring to the academy, how to pass the Spanish, and what to expect physically?

Comment

• Thank you. 24 May is what they gave me.

Comment

• So, I called PSU and the DSU. PSU said I have been cleared and found suitable (current DHS employee with a recent 5 year background update) and the DSU said I am cleared and ready for hire (passed everything at the one stop). However, I applied for Buffalo and there is no movement there or money to hire there. Plus, apparently, there is a long line of bodies in line for the Buffalo AOR. That being said, I was advised to re-apply when the new announcement comes out (I think she said May) and it was in my best interest to pick a different location as I would be picked up quicker since everything is completed.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles but unless you applied in a Field Office that is currently looking for bodies... you'll be re-applying like me here shortly. Craziness.

Comment

Thank you. 24 May is what they gave me.
              Congrats man!!!!
              What location?

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
                So, I called PSU and the DSU. PSU said I have been cleared and found suitable (current DHS employee with a recent 5 year background update) and the DSU said I am cleared and ready for hire (passed everything at the one stop). However, I applied for Buffalo and there is no movement there or money to hire there. Plus, apparently, there is a long line of bodies in line for the Buffalo AOR. That being said, I was advised to re-apply when the new announcement comes out (I think she said May) and it was in my best interest to pick a different location as I would be picked up quicker since everything is completed.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles but unless you applied in a Field Office that is currently looking for bodies... you'll be re-applying like me here shortly. Craziness.
                She say any offices in need of people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                  She say any offices in need of people?
                  Negative. Probably SWB area.

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by seeOH View Post
                    Negative. Probably SWB area.
                    Well that doesn't help lol. You could go from being #10 in buffalo to #15 somewhere else.

Chicago has already hired 2 people from this forum. Who knows how many more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                      Well that doesn't help lol. You could go from being #10 in buffalo to #15 somewhere else.

Chicago has already hired 2 people from this forum. Who knows how many more.
                      Agreed. No point in trying to make sense out of it. As for ChiRaq... I'll pass

Good luck all!

Comment

• Congratulations, glad to see some from the NY OS are seeing offers.

Comment

I'll see ya there my friend. Got my offer today for Little Rock!! So stoked!

My only advice for people waiting is to try and smooth talk HR. I finally got a guy to look into why my medical was taking so long to clear and then a few days later, BAM! Offer

Comment

• D.C. Field Office

Any current DOs here, or anyone with any knowledge of the D.C. field Office? I was hoping to see if anyone knew how many DOs, if any, they might be in need of. I selected them thinking it was a good size field office and would have opening, but from the looks of things maybe I was wrong?

Comment

• Congrats!

Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
                              What location?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeff_mason View Post
                                Any current DOs here, or anyone with any knowledge of the D.C. field Office? I was hoping to see if anyone knew how many DOs, if any, they might be in need of. I selected them thinking it was a good size field office and would have opening, but from the looks of things maybe I was wrong?
                                I was selected for the same office but haven't heard if they were full or not.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5522 users online. 296 members and 5226 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X