Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a letter from PSU regarding my background. They're asking a couple of questions that I need to respond to. One of them is about the polygraph that I did with BP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by JGD760 View Post
      I got a letter from PSU regarding my background. They're asking a couple of questions that I need to respond to. One of them is about the polygraph that I did with BP.

I'll probably get same letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laxman View Post
        No academy. Being BP exempted me from it. Eod 5/31. Chicago field office. They told me the 29 initially but that's a Sunday. So they told me the Tuesday after Memorial Day.
        What field offices did they offer you? I also put in for Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
          Who knows bro? I already met with bi, references contacted, bi submitted. Took like a week and a half to finish.
          I met with my BI over 5 months ago and I'm still not cleared...

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
            I met with my BI over 5 months ago and I'm still not cleared...
            You think this has to do with AOR?
            Maybe some AORs have a higher priority?

Honest questions. I feel like BIs for AORs in dire need for people will move quicker.

Comment

• I'm from the recent announcement my references have been contacted and they are in the process of completing mine. I'm just being patient if it's meant to be it will be

Comment

• Chicago, St. Louis, and Wichita. My buddy put in for Chicago as well, but they only offered him St. Louis and Wichita. They told him Chicago was full.

Comment

Chicago, St. Louis, and Wichita. My buddy put in for Chicago as well, but they only offered him St. Louis and Wichita. They told him Chicago was full.
                  Well that sucks for me lol

Comment

• Has anyone from the NY OS cleared medical? There seems to have been a significant slow down with medical clearances lately.

Comment

Chicago, St. Louis, and Wichita. My buddy put in for Chicago as well, but they only offered him St. Louis and Wichita. They told him Chicago was full.
                      They got him!
                      Haha, they did that to some of my classmates too. It's the fed thing to do. They told me a location I didn't want and I said "no way".
                      They called me back 10 min later and told me the did have a spot for me at my desired location.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                        U can switch if u find someone to switch with. It's been done

Comment

• Just received a packet in the mail today I assume regarding my BI asking me questions and such. I went through the hiring process for CBP as well last year and went to take the polygraph and they said they couldn't get an accurate read on me because of my breathing. Because of that, they didn't administer the test and they said they would mail me another date to take the test. I got that letter in the mail but instead of another chance at taking the test, they said "thanks but no thanks" and that was the end of that. So I never even TOOK the test, but apparently it went on my record as a failed test because that's what it says in my ICE paperwork. How nice..

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                            They have said that X office is full many times. It may be full for the purposes of how many they were targeted to bring onboard in that batch, but no full overall. It may also be that another office is harder to fill and they only offer you that office to get people in a harder to fill office.

Just because they say they only have St. Louis and Wichita today, doesn't mean that they won't have other options when they get around to calling you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                              Just received a packet in the mail today I assume regarding my BI asking me questions and such. I went through the hiring process for CBP as well last year and went to take the polygraph and they said they couldn't get an accurate read on me because of my breathing. Because of that, they didn't administer the test and they said they would mail me another date to take the test. I got that letter in the mail but instead of another chance at taking the test, they said "thanks but no thanks" and that was the end of that. So I never even TOOK the test, but apparently it went on my record as a failed test because that's what it says in my ICE paperwork. How nice..

I should be getting one of those too. I took it twice and both times inconclusive, even though I was telling 100% truth, nervous as can be though. I told the dude to do the background check and they'll see I'm clean.. He said nope.. My thing is that an inconclusive test is not a fail.. It's just not passing. It's in the middle. No pass but no fail. I got hired somewhere else where the polygraph was inconclusive and they did background and hired me. Background confirmed I was clean.

I really hope that's not gonna be an issue with ICE otherwise I'm done... This worries me now.

Comment

• So are they failing people on their backgrounds because they had failed a poly with another agency. Is that even legal? I meet with my investigator on Friday and I have failed 2 in the past 3 years. Was never told why I assume its because im a liar but have held a TS as a fed leo for 9 years.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6387 users online. 358 members and 6029 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X