Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats what office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Laxman View Post
      Finally got the call. Going back home after 7 1/2 years with bp. Eod at the field office 5/29.
      Congrats man what academy date did you get?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by Laxman View Post
        Finally got the call. Going back home after 7 1/2 years with bp. Eod at the field office 5/29.
        I want to know academy date and location too. Curious!

Actually probably no academy for you huh? Since you're bp
        Last edited by Lunytunezpr; 04-11-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• No academy. Being BP exempted me from it. Eod 5/31. Chicago field office. They told me the 29 initially but that's a Sunday. So they told me the Tuesday after Memorial Day.
          Last edited by Laxman; 04-11-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

No academy. Being BP exempted me from it. Eod 5/31. Chicago field office. They told me the 29 initially but that's a Sunday. So they told me the Tuesday after Memorial Day.
            Did you go through the one stop?

Comment

• No I was an applicant from the IEA announcement last year.

Comment

No academy. Being BP exempted me from it. Eod 5/31. Chicago field office. They told me the 29 initially but that's a Sunday. So they told me the Tuesday after Memorial Day.
                ICE EODs are on the first day of the pay period which are Sundays, no one does orientation on a Sunday and the Badge people aren't there either so it is a
                bonus day! In your case, you got two!

Comment

• Can anyone share some light on this BI process. The PSU gentlemen at the toll free #888, stated they're waiting to sign GO/NOGO on your background then when speaking to ICE HR my e-Qip paper was send up Feb 26. Weird as it may, the One Stop PUS gentlemen said we have everything and just wait for a BI to call you. Crickets sounds in the last 4 weeks no call from a BI however looking over this forum ppl have cleared this under heard of (phase 1) of their background with a EOD and never saw a BI. I'm confused this isn't my first federal background check!!!! Just asking for some sound guidance or I'm just freaking out over nothing, Thank in advance!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 007CO View Post
                    Can anyone share some light on this BI process. The PSU gentlemen at the toll free #888, stated they're waiting to sign GO/NOGO on your background then when speaking to ICE HR my e-Qip paper was send up Feb 26. Weird as it may, the One Stop PUS gentlemen said we have everything and just wait for a BI to call you. Crickets sounds in the last 4 weeks no call from a BI however looking over this forum ppl have cleared this under heard of (phase 1) of their background with a EOD and never saw a BI. I'm confused this isn't my first federal background check!!!! Just asking for some sound guidance or I'm just freaking out over nothing, Thank in advance!!!!!
                    I wouldn't worry about it. I'm on the same boat. No worries. I think it might depend on your location and what BI has your packet honestly. None of my references have been contacted yet either and my packet got sent in the beginning of March. Patience is key.

Comment

No I was an applicant from the IEA announcement last year.
                      Hopefully this means the rest of us IEA applicants start moving along quickly

Comment

• Sir
                        Thank you knowing I'm not the only person trying to row up to Glynco. I haven't seen or heard anyone from my assigned AOR received a EOD or academy dates yet. Patience that a deadly word since we did our part; getting our documents in by the deadline, passing that intense fitness test then the oral board. I'll buy you cold one at aka "Sausage Bar."

Comment

Sir
                          Thank you knowing I'm not the only person trying to row up to Glynco. I haven't seen or heard anyone from my assigned AOR received a EOD or academy dates yet. Patience that a deadly word since we did our part; getting our documents in by the deadline, passing that intense fitness test then the oral board. I'll buy you cold one at aka "Sausage Bar."
                          Lol I hope we all make it in due time.
                          I haven't heard anybody from my AOR getting EOD either.

Comment

• The Final Call.jpg
                            I'm be hibernating near my computer or phone.

Comment

Can anyone share some light on this BI process. The PSU gentlemen at the toll free #888, stated they're waiting to sign GO/NOGO on your background then when speaking to ICE HR my e-Qip paper was send up Feb 26. Weird as it may, the One Stop PUS gentlemen said we have everything and just wait for a BI to call you. Crickets sounds in the last 4 weeks no call from a BI however looking over this forum ppl have cleared this under heard of (phase 1) of their background with a EOD and never saw a BI. I'm confused this isn't my first federal background check!!!! Just asking for some sound guidance or I'm just freaking out over nothing, Thank in advance!!!!!
                              Who knows bro? I already met with bi, references contacted, bi submitted. Took like a week and a half to finish.

Comment

• Who really knows!! The Powerball $184 million dollar question.lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5524 users online. 300 members and 5224 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X