Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there's plenty more people going through process. Not just people that follow this forum lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yup, I'm just curious how many hires have been made off the nov USC announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
        Yup, I'm just curious how many hires have been made off the nov USC announcement
        It's a good question. What I really want to know is how many people are left to hire from the posting before that.. 2015 one.

Comment

• I sent an email to Medical unit yesterday to ask about the status of my application.. Because I did not hear from them since I attended One Stop..Less than 10 minutes later, I received a repply saying :
          " You are in the queue for Medical Follow-up. Please know that the volume of one-stop applicants can delay an individual's follow up. You should receive a medical follow up letter in the near future. We appreciate your patience.".

I attedned One Stop on March 9... If I dont hear from them by wednesday... I will shoot another email... DSC says: they are waiting for info re: medical, drug, PT and Sec clearence.

Comment

• Quick question for anyone who has gone to or is going to fletc. What would be highly recommended or wish you have brought with.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
              Quick question for anyone who has gone to or is going to fletc. What would be highly recommended or wish you have brought with.
              Your car.
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by justwantachance View Post
                Was wondering if any you that went from one fed agency to another fed agency could tell me how the process goes. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
                When you get an EOD your agency's HR people and ICE HR people will communicate. If everything goes well your leave balances and info will transfer over to ICE pretty quick. And they will send your current supervisor/director some paperwork "asking" for their concurrence to your transfer to ICE. Not much to it really.

Comment

• Originally posted by N8 View Post
                  When you get an EOD your agency's HR people and ICE HR people will communicate. If everything goes well your leave balances and info will transfer over to ICE pretty quick. And they will send your current supervisor/director some paperwork "asking" for their concurrence to your transfer to ICE. Not much to it really.
                  Thanks for explaining that.

Comment

• Originally posted by justwantachance View Post
                    Thanks for explaining that.

If you are currently trying to pay off your military buy back with ur current fed position be sure to keep an eye on that. They forgot to transfer that deduction over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
                      If you are currently trying to pay off your military buy back with ur current fed position be sure to keep an eye on that. They forgot to transfer that deduction over.

Will do

Comment

• Is anyone EODing to Centennial, CO?

Comment

• Anyone here hired for the New Orleans FO?

Comment

• Anyone going down to glynco next week

Comment

Anyone going down to glynco next week
                              I wish bro Lol.

Comment

Quick question for anyone who has gone to or is going to fletc. What would be highly recommended or wish you have brought with.
                                fishing poles

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4360 users online. 299 members and 4061 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X