Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptor170
    commented on 's reply
    I did that last night. Truthfully I have no idea but was wondering the same thing.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    replied
    Anyone ever had to go back and updated their app? Will they look at the updated one or the original app. Just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    I was rejected two times because missing info. They will probable sending back to you if you are missing info.

• ERICJ1007
    commented on 's reply
    No I have not

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Hey fellow BOP-er, as of right now the word on the streets it is random.

• rickiebarry
    commented on 's reply
    I am like an hour and a half before you, have you applied before?

• rickiebarry
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the responds But does that mean that ever single individual that applies to Deportation Officer now Must take a Polygraph or is it random? I'm currently employed with Bureau of Prison for last 3 1/2 years.

• Cleanguy15
    commented on 's reply
    I went through the Do academy back in 2015.
    Depending on your instructor you’re either going to be a running class or CrossFit class or maybe both. Cardio is going to make or break you but if you look like you’re trying your going to be fine. As for after hour PT..... it’s for the people who failed the first run or OB course.

• Cleanguy15
    commented on 's reply
    Of course but you would have to apply like everyone else. Heck, you can transfer to anywhere.

• Cleanguy15
    commented on 's reply
    If you applied for 5/7 announcement you get 5/7. Nothing more unless you have prior federal experience then they match your pay or get close to it.

If you Start at GL 7/1 you get GL9/1 after 1 year and then GS11 after another year. After your final jump to GS12/1 You get 12/2 (1yr) 12/3(1yr). At some point it takes 2 years to step increase I forgot which step.

• ERICJ1007
    replied
    My application was submitted @ 6:45 pm EST on 9/13. Hopefully my app was one of the 2,000. Fingers cressed

Leave a comment:

• GeauxEC1
    replied
    I had issues submitting the documents that were supposed to be a part of my virtual packet on the E-Qip website. I emailed the packet and my resume to the email they told me to submit the checklist too. Do you guys think it will get rejected and they will give me a chance to fix it or what?

Leave a comment:

• Austin_nypd
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t mind a re-test , as long as I have the opportunity

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    YEap you will have to take the poly again.

• Austin_nypd
    commented on 's reply
    I am in the same boat, I was verbally told I Failed the USSS poly because of one question, and was told I would re take the exam and was never called to come back. I am assuming that this will be the same for myself for this position.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4693 users online. 307 members and 4386 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X