Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DC1030 View Post
    Can anyone that received an EOD date for the upcoming 04/12 class share what the pay is? Specifically if you got prior FED Leo experience with DHS?
    You currently with DHS? What agency/grade?

I came over from BP (12/4) as a 7/10 and literally took a pay cut of half my salary. Once I was able to start working AUO it made it a little better but still it's a hard pill to swallow but I did what I had to to escape the SWB dump I was stuck in.

Comment

• 10-4 thanks for the response! I'm coming from CBP OFO I'm currently a GS12/04.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC1030 View Post
        Can anyone that received an EOD date for the upcoming 04/12 class share what the pay is? Specifically if you got prior FED Leo experience with DHS?
        Your hard offer, EOD letter has your gl pay grade on it. Then google 2016 GL pay scales and it will bring up a link. Just find the locality you live in and match it with the pay grade.

Comment

• How long until you are able to start working AUO?

Comment

• Originally posted by GITNB View Post
            You currently with DHS? What agency/grade?

I came over from BP (12/4) as a 7/10 and literally took a pay cut of half my salary. Once I was able to start working AUO it made it a little better but still it's a hard pill to swallow but I did what I had to to escape the SWB dump I was stuck in.
            Can you shoot me a PM with how long it took to be able to start working AUO? I thought you would get AUO as soon as you E.O.D.? I will do what I must to get off the SWB; but man...it seems like they are only hiring people that need to attend the Academy right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
              How long until you are able to start working AUO?
              I wasn't allowed to work AUO until I got my creds/gun. Took a month from my EOD

Comment

• So I'm really starting to get annoyed with this whole process. I was just called to schedule the fitness test....yet ANOTHER thing I ALREADY completed. This is getting ridiculous. Everything I did from the IEA announcement seems to be completely pointless...

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                  So I'm really starting to get annoyed with this whole process. I was just called to schedule the fitness test....yet ANOTHER thing I ALREADY completed. This is getting ridiculous. Everything I did from the IEA announcement seems to be completely pointless...
                  Was it over a year ago?

Comment

• when's the next announcement?
                    currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• What's been the time line from one stop to med clearance letter or med follow up I did t have any problems at my one stop or and va rating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                        Was it over a year ago?
                        Nope, it was all done over the summer last year. I know everything is good for a year so I'm not sure what the issue is. If I had to guess it's probably a lack of communication or something.

Comment

Nope, it was all done over the summer last year. I know everything is good for a year so I'm not sure what the issue is. If I had to guess it's probably a lack of communication or something.
                          Call and speak to a supervisor at DSC and get an explanation. I'd push the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                            Call and speak to a supervisor at DSC and get an explanation. I'd push the issue.
                            I called a few times but haven't had anyone pick up yet. I left a message...probably awaiting discard anyway.

Comment

I called a few times but haven't had anyone pick up yet. I left a message...probably awaiting discard anyway.
                              Call early in the morning. They'll answer.

Comment

Call 730 or 8am

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8699 users online. 398 members and 8301 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X