Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you guys say cleared PSU are you referring to the initial background or the whole thing because PSU said I cleared the initial one and that I was awaiting my invistigators interview

Comment

• The whole thing, once PSU tells you you've cleared everything and not the your case is still pending line they give you like usual lol. I called those guys every other day, then when I cleared I called dsc and got my offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
        The whole thing, once PSU tells you you've cleared everything and not the your case is still pending line they give you like usual lol. I called those guys every other day, then when I cleared I called dsc and got my offer.

Do you mind sending me PSU contact info por favor? I'll have to keep them on their toes

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
          Do you mind sending me PSU contact info por favor? I'll have to keep them on their toes
          866-731-5039

I wouldn't recommend calling them daily though. Once a week should suffice.

Comment

• They have an email?

Comment

• Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
              866-731-5039

Why wouldn't you call them daily lol? Oh yeah that's right because the government frowns on persistence and tenacity.
              OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                Why wouldn't you call them daily lol? Oh yeah that's right because the government frowns on persistence and tenacity.
                I'd probably delay you more if you called everyday lol. That's annoying.

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
                  866-731-5039

I called them and they said they had sent a document since March 4th through Fed Ex for more information on my background. I asked if there was a tracking number and can they track it. They're not sure. I haven't even received that document..here goes another delay! [emoji58]

Thanks PSU
                  Last edited by GoELoH; 03-29-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• What's the number to the dsc all I have is the medical and they are not answered for me in weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by kidkaos520 View Post
                      What's the number to the dsc all I have is the medical and they are not answered for me in weeks
                      214-905-5238

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                        I'd probably delay you more if you called everyday lol. That's annoying.
                        I would probably get you through faster so you can get out of my hair lol. I'd be like "please push this guy through. He is getting on my nerves". I think that's the government though. Those of you who are current feds can attest to this. If you are a model worker and a hard charger you are usually kept in that one position longer. The superiors are thinking "Why move him to another position when he is so good in this one". On the other hand, if you are a slug, a sphincter, or a screw-up, the superiors will move you into different positions so you can be someone else's headache. How do you think some of these guys get to head quarters? The field office didn't want them so they dump them there for a couple of years. However, during there stay, they get all the HQ experience and later get promoted and become fecal pouch supervisors. Meanwhile the fed employee who doesn't annoy and doesn't screw up is stuck in the same position and bled like a cow.
                        OUT!!

Comment

• I called and got results, I know people who didn't get results until they started calling and asking what's going on. It's not being annoying, you want a job that could end up paying you a lot of money.

Comment

• I called so much from the Feb announcement that the lady knew who I was the second I said "hello this is..." she would cut me off and say "Mr. GITNB, I'll check again but I don't think I have an update for you from the last time"

Comment

• So the package that PSU sent to me March 4th requesting more information, my apartment lobby attendant had it all this time!! [emoji58]Smh! Package expediting in full effect!

UPS, FED EX, USPS not closing tonight!!

Good over Evil, Love over Hate - GoELoH

Comment

• Can anyone that received an EOD date for the upcoming 04/12 class share what the pay is? Specifically if you got prior FED Leo experience with DHS?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3695 users online. 222 members and 3473 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X