Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
    Yea....I'm from the same announcement but I had to re-submit the eqip, redo the fingerprints, and was told to do the medical again. Still waiting. I'm hoping I get the call soon. If people from the November announcement start getting sent to FLETC before me, my patience will start to dwindle lol
    They mad u do all that again?! When i contacted hr about going to the la one stop they told me there was no need. I had already completed everything but medical. Sorry to hear u had to jump through all the hoops again

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

The upcoming class is not 48 people it's 24. I don't know where you got that info. None of the classrooms in the ICE building seat 48 people, they would have to split the classes for a range, PT and other things. Never would happen. 608 was cancelled 609 is in a few weeks with 24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Selections

Originally posted by Marine0861 View Post
        They mad u do all that again?! When i contacted hr about going to the la one stop they told me there was no need. I had already completed everything but medical. Sorry to hear u had to jump through all the hoops again

First off, congratulations to everyone that has gotten called for their final offers!

Question: Has anyone on this thread gotten an E.O.D. and final offer that DOES NOT have to attend the Academy? It seems like everyone getting hired are people that MUST attend the Academy. I guess those of us EXEMPT from the Academy have to wait on the backburner until the Academy slots are filled?

Comment

• Originally posted by txbpa View Post
          First off, congratulations to everyone that has gotten called for their final offers!

Question: Has anyone on this thread gotten an E.O.D. and final offer that DOES NOT have to attend the Academy? It seems like everyone getting hired are people that MUST attend the Academy. I guess those of us EXEMPT from the Academy have to wait on the backburner until the Academy slots are filled?
          From what i heard ice hired way to many BP guys in the beginning that didnt need to go to the academy and that is how the classes got messed up and canceled. I assume they are frantically trying to correct that

Comment

• Originally posted by Marine0861 View Post

I am in the same situation. I was done with the IEA process and waiting for an offer and then they maybe, maybe not cancelled that announcement and advised of the DO announcement. I have had to start from the absolute beginning like many others. After I had to go get fingerprinted again and submit another eQip, I finally said screw it and called and was told that because it's a different announcement I would have to submit to all required steps in the process. I mentioned to said genius that I was entirely done with the previous vacancy and was under the impression since I was told this by ICE HR that I would not have to start from scratch. She tells me I am wrong and if I don't want to bother then I am free to stop responding. And then to add even more insult some idiot contract HR fool sends me an email wondering where my TSL paperwork is. Apparently between January when it was submitted and mid March the efficient crowd down Dallas way "misplaced" it.

I'm out of patience with these people. They continue to illustrate how frightening the federal hiring process is. Simpletons who should clearly not be allowed out in public without wearing neoprene wetsuits and warning labels are making decisions about who gets hired to safeguard the citizenry.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentDiNozzo View Post
              I am in the same situation. I was done with the IEA process and waiting for an offer and then they maybe, maybe not cancelled that announcement and advised of the DO announcement. I have had to start from the absolute beginning like many others. After I had to go get fingerprinted again and submit another eQip, I finally said screw it and called and was told that because it's a different announcement I would have to submit to all required steps in the process. I mentioned to said genius that I was entirely done with the previous vacancy and was under the impression since I was told this by ICE HR that I would not have to start from scratch. She tells me I am wrong and if I don't want to bother then I am free to stop responding. And then to add even more insult some idiot contract HR fool sends me an email wondering where my TSL paperwork is. Apparently between January when it was submitted and mid March the efficient crowd down Dallas way "misplaced" it.

I'm out of patience with these people. They continue to illustrate how frightening the federal hiring process is. Simpletons who should clearly not be allowed out in public without wearing neoprene wetsuits and warning labels are making decisions about who gets hired to safeguard the citizenry.
              That sounds like a horrible situatuion. I dont know why they did that to you guys. I have seceral coworkers that had to reapply for the DO announcement just like you and I. However the only thing we were asked to redo were the attachments papers they sent with the TSL. I event went as far as contacting the one stop people. They looked me up and said "nope, you do not have to attend. You have already cleared everything but medical" thisis the same situation for about 5 of my coworkers. Noone had to redo any of the major tasks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                What location you going for?
                Newark

Comment

• Originally posted by Marine0861 View Post

Initially I was scheduled for the one stop but I actually didn't have to do that again. But for some reason the fingerprinting, eqip, and medical had to be done again. I hope the BI is all done since I already met with the investigator and talked to numerous others last summer.

Comment

Initially I was scheduled for the one stop but I actually didn't have to do that again. But for some reason the fingerprinting, eqip, and medical had to be done again. I hope the BI is all done since I already met with the investigator and talked to numerous others last summer.
                    I called psu back in jan to get an update on the background. They told me i cleared a month prior i just hadnt been notified. These people are a joke

Comment

• When you get confirmation from PSU that you have been cleared you need to call DSC ASAP. When I cleared with psu I got off the phone and called dsc to let them know and got my EOD date the next day. For some reason psu and dsc have s lack of communication. If you go 10 days without hearing anything, call. You aren't doing anything wrong by calling especially with this agency.

Comment

• It's not PSU with me. It's medical and drug test

Comment

• How do you find out from PSU you're cleared? By calling PSU or are they supposed to contact you and let you know you're cleared?

Lady had told me she finished my security packet and sent it last month but I don't know if that meant I was cleared or that it was about to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                            When you get confirmation from PSU that you have been cleared you need to call DSC ASAP. When I cleared with psu I got off the phone and called dsc to let them know and got my EOD date the next day. For some reason psu and dsc have s lack of communication. If you go 10 days without hearing anything, call. You aren't doing anything wrong by calling especially with this agency.

Stupid question but what does PSU stand for again?

Comment

Stupid question but what does PSU stand for again?
                              Personnel Security Unit

Comment

• Oh I said 48 ppl cause the lady that gave me the call, said the April academy was on stand by because they haven't full filled the 48 body requests and today she confirmed it was good to go
                                Idk if maybe she was combining two classes or one

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4650 users online. 314 members and 4336 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X