Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
    Cool. Good to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont know how many of us from the previous announcement there are left. We all had extra medical hoops to jump through. My bi clearence was granted months ago

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Marine0861 View Post
      I dont know how many of us from the previous announcement there are left. We all had extra medical hoops to jump through. My bi clearence was granted months ago

What previous announcement is this? When did you apply?

Comment

• Originally posted by JGD760 View Post
        What previous announcement is this? When did you apply?
        I am from the IEA announcement from feb. 2015. Thats when ice first started hiring. Then the position title changed to DO. Those of us that had not finished the process where called by hr and told to reapply on the new DO announcement. We didn't have to start over. All of our backgrounds and medicals were moved over to the new announcement. So for those wondering, its more than just the one stop people currently being processed

Comment

• This upcoming April academy is 48 ppl
          I'm from the newest announcement and I'm guessing it's mix with the previous one

Comment

• 48?? Damn.

I thought each class had 24? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
              This upcoming April academy is 48 ppl
              I'm from the newest announcement and I'm guessing it's mix with the previous one
              You are correct sir..i have a few coworkers in that class

Comment

I am from the IEA announcement from feb. 2015. Thats when ice first started hiring. Then the position title changed to DO. Those of us that had not finished the process where called by hr and told to reapply on the new DO announcement. We didn't have to start over. All of our backgrounds and medicals were moved over to the new announcement. So for those wondering, its more than just the one stop people currently being processed

I got you. It seems like they are processing the One-Stop people quick.

Comment

I got you. It seems like they are processing the One-Stop people quick.
                  Yeah they are. We didn't have the option of a one stop when i applied

Comment

It's the first time they've done it.

Comment

That sucks. I'm glad I applied at the right time. I did apply in February but I didn't qualify.

Comment

That sucks. I'm glad I applied at the right time. I did apply in February but I didn't qualify.
                        Good luck to you!

Comment

Good luck to you!

Thank you! Good luck to you too.

Comment

Yea....I'm from the same announcement but I had to re-submit the eqip, redo the fingerprints, and was told to do the medical again. Still waiting. I'm hoping I get the call soon. If people from the November announcement start getting sent to FLETC before me, my patience will start to dwindle lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                              Yea....I'm from the same announcement but I had to re-submit the eqip, redo the fingerprints, and was told to do the medical again. Still waiting. I'm hoping I get the call soon. If people from the November announcement start getting sent to FLETC before me, my patience will start to dwindle lol
                              What location you going for?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                                This upcoming April academy is 48 ppl
                                How did it go from 24->48?
                                Damn! Maybe they are trying to catch up since the last one was canceled. Where did u hear this from?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3821 users online. 274 members and 3547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X