Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

The "United States Citizens" entry level job post for Deportation Officer with ICE ERO is open on USAJobs:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/420668900

There is a notice on the posting "Please be advised that this vacancy announcement is subject to early closure base on the volume of applications received." Expect this posting to close quickly.

just applied for DO.

hopefully they will give me first dip because i'm feds LEO *crossing fingers*

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
      Last edited by FrankNY1985; 11-06-2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

deleted post. My Bad.
        Last edited by 00BCK; 11-06-2015, 07:43 AM. Reason: Answered my own question

Comment

It is still open, I just applied.

Comment

Originally posted by geek4life View Post
            just applied for DO.

hopefully they will give me first dip because i'm feds LEO *crossing fingers*
            Same deal here just put in for it as well. We'll see...

Comment

Applied for SF area--I wonder if LA would've been a better choice.
              ICE

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                Applied for SF area--I wonder if LA would've been a better choice.
                This one was different from the February 2015 IEA posting in that it would only allow you to choose one location versus two. I had a second location ready to pick this time versus the one location I picked in February. Interesting indeed. If you picked a location that's already full or fills fast, you may be SOL...

Comment

Chose Newark, NJ, though not much to go off of. I would like to be around the DC area within reason for future federal opportunities. Plus, the versatility of the area is definitely preferred. I'm sure others have had the same thought process before.

Job posting is still open.
                  CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                  09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                  09/23 Exam
                  10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                  10/18 Score - 98
                  10/26 eQip Email
                  10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                  10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                  11/04 Med/PFT1
                  11/04 eQip Sent
                  11/10 "" Accptd
                  11/23 VBT/SI
                  11/24 ""(Pass)
                  12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
                  09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                  10/28 Exam (ALT)
                  11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                  11/18 Score (100)
                  11/20 TSL GS-5
                  12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                  02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                    It is still open, I just applied.
                    Your right looks like they reopened.
                    Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
                    The "United States Citizens" entry level job post for Deportation Officer with ICE ERO is open on USAJobs:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/420668900

There is a notice on the posting "Please be advised that this vacancy announcement is subject to early closure base on the volume of applications received." Expect this posting to close quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
                      This one was different from the February 2015 IEA posting in that it would only allow you to choose one location versus two. I had a second location ready to pick this time versus the one location I picked in February. Interesting indeed. If you picked a location that's already full or fills fast, you may be SOL...
                      10 pt vet and FLEO. I hope it helps--I don't see SF hiring as much as LA or SD, but you never know I guess.
                      ICE

Comment

Just applied and selected Phoenix...I have no LE experience so I realize my chances are very very slim...but can't hurt to try...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up and good luck to everyone that applied.

Comment

What is the hiring process after applying? Is there a test? Does the interview come first or is it the fitness/medical first?

Comment

Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                              What is the hiring process after applying? Is there a test? Does the interview come first or is it the fitness/medical first?
                              Application, referral, tentative selection, basic paperwork by email, SF86 by eqip, more paperwork by email, medical exam, pre-employment physical fitness test, drug test, panel interview and somewhere in there your background will be done after the SF86 by eqip is done.

Interview is at the end.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10923 users online. 409 members and 10514 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X