Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben1980
    commented on 's reply
    well if they Hire me I would move to the Area.. Just the initial process, I was wondering about

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    It take a while. Look at the Amtrak NYC post in the NY subsection

• SB_Lightning
    replied
    Applied, took the assessment, now waiting on word for a physical agility test. Anyone have an idea of how long from the assessment to when they got word on a PAT

Leave a comment:

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    I applied to that same posting early this year. From what I was told they want someone who lives in the area

• SVO1983
    replied
    If you apply to Amtrak in nyc beware their local investigator.. he’s not a very pleasant gentleman.

Leave a comment:

• Ben1980
    replied
    Good Morning all, I see a position for AMTRAK police in DC, I live in NY, was wondering if I apply for the position in DC do I have to keep going down to DC or can recruitment be done in NY itself... Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NARDY
    replied
    I applied in January, did the assessment and nothing further. I got deployed soon after that. I'm not even thinking of going there anymore. Good luck to you guys who are still waiting and maybe they don't freeze..

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by MDPolice3660 View Post
    There are articles about budget cuts/layoffs. Apparently want to cut 20% from the police force. The union will fight it but I don't think they'll be hiring for a while.
    The current CEO is a moron. He should not be allowed to run a railroad like an airline.

Leave a comment:

• MDPolice3660
    replied
    There are articles about budget cuts/layoffs. Apparently want to cut 20% from the police force. The union will fight it but I don't think they'll be hiring for a while.

Leave a comment:

• west_prime
    commented on 's reply
    Exact same here. Maybe there’s a delay.

• Royalty9290
    replied
    I applied in February of this year. Five days later I was selected for the assessment. I haven’t heard anything since. This is for the New York post. Anyone have a similar experience??

Leave a comment:

• SVO1983
    replied
    north east, NYC-Penn

Leave a comment:

• KRC187
    replied
    It’s was for NYC. They are currently in the NYPD academy.

Leave a comment:

• MDPolice3660
    replied
    SVO- happen to know what region they were hired for?

Leave a comment:

• SVO1983
    replied
    the hiring freeze was lifted late december. there are 2 amtrak guys in the academy now that started Jan 4

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9874 users online. 445 members and 9429 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X