Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amtrak Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone get the Written test invite for APD-Baltimore

    Comment


    • I got invited to take the test for NY. Anyone knows if there's math on the test? So far I have not been able to find a study guide.

      Comment


      • Same, here the 21st right? I was confused at first I thought they had reschedule the Baltimore test from the 1st to the 21st.

        Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
          Same, here the 21st right? I was confused at first I thought they had reschedule the Baltimore test from the 1st to the 21st.

          Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
          No mine is the 18th. You have to test for every city?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
            I got invited to take the test for NY. Anyone knows if there's math on the test? So far I have not been able to find a study guide.
            Of course there is. Questions may include but not limited to: "If a train leaves Seattle at 1:45 going 85 mph and arrives in San Francisco at midnight and the average speed is 76.5 mph, what was the weight of the fattest person on board?"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kwaz View Post
              Of course there is. Questions may include but not limited to: "If a train leaves Seattle at 1:45 going 85 mph and arrives in San Francisco at midnight and the average speed is 76.5 mph, what was the weight of the fattest person on board?"
              Haha I hope your joking cause I hate those type of math questions.

              Comment


              • Is there anyone on this forum who took the written exam for Amtrak New Haven 2 weeks ago and heard something back about the fitness test?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ctMOS View Post
                  Is there anyone on this forum who took the written exam for Amtrak New Haven 2 weeks ago and heard something back about the fitness test?
                  It folks on here still waiting to get schedule for Testing in DC and Bmore.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                    It folks on here still waiting to get schedule for Testing in DC and Bmore.
                    I took the Baltimore test yesterday, there was a group before us taking the Washington test. I was also contacted to take the NY test in a few weeks.

                    Comment


                    • They called me for the NY test and I said I took the New Haven one and they said I can't take both

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ctMOS View Post
                        Is there anyone on this forum who took the written exam for Amtrak New Haven 2 weeks ago and heard something back about the fitness test?
                        I thought they said it would be June 7th... haven't heard anything though

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cantstandya View Post
                          I thought they said it would be June 7th... haven't heard anything though
                          Ya I remember the P/O running it saying that and we would be contacted but same here, didn't hear anything...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ctMOS View Post
                            Ya I remember the P/O running it saying that and we would be contacted but same here, didn't hear anything...
                            Took the agility yesterday.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mike_kilo View Post
                              Took the agility yesterday.
                              Ya me too

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mike_kilo View Post
                                Took the agility yesterday.
                                How long ago did you test?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6771 users online. 293 members and 6478 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X