Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe they are still working on my background check. I know they have called my references already and previous employers.

So, I am hoping for the invite to the psych if that's next. Balt is pretty slow compared to NYC.

You're way ahead, I figured you would of been hired by now.
    Last edited by marco1soto; 07-10-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• buck62407
      buck62407 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah its going really slow... the apps are apparently waiting to get the go ahead.

• I had the oral psych today and now yet another waiting period. Who knows when they'll contact me again.
    stay humble

Comment

• I wonder how long its going to take too receive a response for the oral psych.

Comment

• Besides maybe the Department not having $ to hire new people, what is to stop you from getting the job? Or the results of the psych test reveals youre crazy.....Its probably safe to say you guys have this.

Comment

• Hello,Can anyone Tell me What is the Amtrak Phase 1 written test about?and after the written test how long would it take for me to hear back .
          NY/PHL

Comment

• buck62407
            buck62407 commented
            Editing a comment
            the entire process can last up to 1.5 years

• Spiderman84
            Spiderman84 commented
            Editing a comment
            It usually takes a year, but the process has been moving real quick so far. After the written test, is the physical. I waited 4 weeks for a response for that part.

• buck62407
            buck62407 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah it went the same way for the group i was with... pretty much hurry up and wait

• When the next time they hiring for D.C./Baltimore?

Comment

• marco1soto
            marco1soto commented
            Editing a comment
            No clue. I applied Oct. 2016, as you can see I am in the middle of the hiring process and there are people that are ahead of me and still waiting.

• buck62407
            buck62407 commented
            Editing a comment
            They are probably going to wait to see how many spots they have to fill still after everything is all said and done.

• Anyone else in the process here in Cali? I know they have 4 spots in LA and 4 in Oak they want filed by oct 1st, i am in backgrounds and submitted all my paperwork last month. Just waiting to hear from my BI as I am assuming he is working on it as I know they want it done by aug/sept so it can be processed and sworn in by Oct 1. I have previous RR experience and i have already been commissioned as a RR police officer by the governor so i would think I shouldnt have any issues

Comment

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
            When the next time they hiring for D.C./Baltimore?
            Washington opened a few days ago.

Comment

• DCFED
              DCFED commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea I applied when it 1st opened up.

• Has anybody heard anything from New Haven? I completed my background back in Feb and haven't heard back since.

Comment

• Met with my BI today in LA, everything seemed to go well, we will see. He was finishing another BG so thats why i had not heard from him for a bit.

Comment

• Hey does anyone recently hired or anyone at all have any insight into the final interview with the chief?

Comment

• Was anyone else contacted by an investigator in Balt. yet?
                  Last edited by marco1soto; 10-07-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea how the Amtrak Police process works ? I had an interview this past may 2017 and I haven't heard back from them? Does this mean that I m Disqualified or the process still goes forward ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adimisku View Post
                      Does anyone have any idea how the Amtrak Police process works ? I had an interview this past may 2017 and I haven't heard back from them? Does this mean that I m Disqualified or the process still goes forward ?
                      After your interview were you given a blue background book to fill out? I have heard they band interviewees and then pull from the bands as they process
                      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Does Amtrak seem to hire current FLEOs or is it random?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12330 users online. 476 members and 11854 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X