Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike_kilo View Post

Congrats. Did you get an Academy date?
    Thanks and not yet I just got a start date for work. I'm assuming I'll have my academy date within those first few days.

Comment

• Ya same as mike...said they submitted the background to the Dep Chief last week, just waiting

Comment

• Congrats also btw!

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO92 View Post

Thanks and not yet I just got a start date for work. I'm assuming I'll have my academy date within those first few days.
          Congrats, how long did the process take for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Code12911 View Post

Congrats, how long did the process take for you?
            About 10 months.

Comment

About 10 months.
              That's 10 months after taking the test right? Or from the application date
              stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

That's 10 months after taking the test right? Or from the application date
                Application Date. As seen in the other posts on this thread it really depends, some people have waited longer than myself. For all I know there could be people who already got offers before me, who knows.
                Last edited by FutureLEO92; 02-26-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Application Date. As seen in the other posts on this thread it really depends, some people have waited longer than myself. For all I know there could be people who already got offers before me, who knows.
                  thanks and I didn't go through all of of your posts. Seems like everyone in here can't just give a simple answer. It has to be a smart *** remark.

stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

thanks and I didn't go through all of of your posts. Seems like everyone in here can't just give a simple answer. It has to be a smart *** remark.
                    Agreed. I've noticed the same thing. Hope my answer helped!

Comment

• Thanks bro, best of luck to you! I was just curious how it was going since every other app I have in is effected by the freeze in some way or form.

Comment

• Congratulations! What is your start date?

Comment

• Originally posted by hexen220 View Post

the test is on the 4th, ill be there
                          I got the email today, I'll be there also.

Comment

Got hired last week. Just wondering if anyone else on here did too.
                            Congrats sir, where were you hired at?

Comment

• Anyone have any updates? And for those who received a job offer..... did it come via phone call, email or both?

Comment

• I'm scheduled to take the fitness test on the 7th for washington / Baltimore and I'm not sure I'll be able to attend it. When I took the written test the commander said you need to be hired within a year, can someone confirm that?
                                officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7772 users online. 303 members and 7469 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X