Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amtrak Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone heard anything about Baltimore... submitted my background packet about 2 weeks ago and heard they were looking to have people on by march but I'm not holding my breath. And any Amtrak guys on here have any insight into Baltimore like what the guys are like to work with.

    Comment


    • I did the PAT in dec but didn't make the run others also didn't pass portions of the PAT but they let them do the whole test very weird. I have fletc and dc code but I doubt I'll hear back since failed the run by 18 seconds

      Comment


      • Would've been a nice retirement gig but oh well fla here I come woohoo, good luck to all going through the process

        Comment


        • Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
          I did the PAT in dec but didn't make the run others also didn't pass portions of the PAT but they let them do the whole test very weird. I have fletc and dc code but I doubt I'll hear back since failed the run by 18 seconds
          that stinks about the run! I don't know what their standards are I am assuming they are posted somewhere on their site?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
            I did the PAT in dec but didn't make the run others also didn't pass portions of the PAT but they let them do the whole test very weird. I have fletc and dc code but I doubt I'll hear back since failed the run by 18 seconds
            they didn't make it either from what I've gathered...

            Comment


            • I'm not disappointed kinda glad now I won't be stuck in dc longer and can retire and go to fla which is better. Good luck in the process it's a good agency and great bennies

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
                I'm not disappointed kinda glad now I won't be stuck in dc longer and can retire and go to fla which is better. Good luck in the process it's a good agency and great bennies
                They just knew that you were too important for the escaped bobcat task force
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

                  They just knew that you were too important for the escaped bobcat task force
                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

                    They just knew that you were too important for the escaped bobcat task force
                    The wife is happy I'm not going to amtrak she really wanted to go to fla when we retire. She supported me but she's happy I got DQ. I am to alot more good LEO retirement gigs in fla

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post

                      The wife is happy I'm not going to amtrak she really wanted to go to fla when we retire. She supported me but she's happy I got DQ. I am to alot more good LEO retirement gigs in fla
                      Airport or university
                      I don't answer recruitment messages....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post

                        The wife is happy I'm not going to amtrak she really wanted to go to fla when we retire. She supported me but she's happy I got DQ. I am to alot more good LEO retirement gigs in fla
                        Good, give us youngsters a chance at getting a police career! Lol

                        Comment


                        • Airport, TIA OR LCPA

                          Comment


                          • Hi,I applied for Amtrak Police in. And took the assessment 2 weeks ago,I would like to know how long does it takes for them to get back to me.this is my first time applying,how does the process go and are u required to have experience in the field??

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nana2121 View Post
                              Hi,I applied for Amtrak Police in. And took the assessment 2 weeks ago,I would like to know how long does it takes for them to get back to me.this is my first time applying,how does the process go and are u required to have experience in the field??
                              If you search this thread you'll find the answer to your first question. Details about the hiring process are on the amtrak police website and no experience is not required but of course it helps.

                              Comment


                              • Ok Thank you!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5305 users online. 317 members and 4988 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X