Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice nice...mine just started as well. Just gotta wait and see.

Comment

• Just got an email stating that I need to complete an online test assesment, anybody know what this consists of? Is it an actual test or is it for background information, the email wasnt very specific

Comment

• Originally posted by isles93 View Post
        Just got an email stating that I need to complete an online test assesment, anybody know what this consists of? Is it an actual test or is it for background information, the email wasnt very specific
        Just got the same email! Is probably some additional information about yourself .

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about the most recent NYC opening?

Comment

• All set for NH, documents were sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO92 View Post
              All set for NH, documents were sent.
              Did you get hired?

Comment

• Originally posted by ctMOS View Post

Did you get hired?
                No, my application is getting looked at as a whole now so I can get an answer. I'm assuming others are at this point too since people already said they got their home visits as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO92 View Post

No, my application is getting looked at as a whole now so I can get an answer. I'm assuming others are at this point too since people already said they got their home visits as well.
                  Oh gotcha....good luck! They came to my department last week to review stuff

Comment

Oh gotcha....good luck! They came to my department last week to review stuff
                    They came to your job?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_kilo View Post

They came to your job?
                      Ya to see personnel file

Comment

• Has anyone heard back from NYC since last month posting? I took the assessment a few weeks ago. Just wanted to know if anyone else also took the assessment and If you have heard anything back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ro0310 View Post
                          Has anyone heard back from NYC since last month posting? I took the assessment a few weeks ago. Just wanted to know if anyone else also took the assessment and If you have heard anything back?
                          I applied for the NYC post and took the assessment too and I have not heard anything back from Amtrak either....

Comment

• Originally posted by perpwatcher View Post

I applied for the NYC post and took the assessment too and I have not heard anything back from Amtrak either....
                            It took 5 months for them to contact me after the assessment for the last nyc process

Comment

It took 5 months for them to contact me after the assessment for the last nyc process
                              Thanks that's good to know! Hopefully I'll hear something by the summer time!

Comment

• ctMOS Thank you so much for your response.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8973 users online. 429 members and 8544 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X