300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    Or you're not what they are looking for.
    I think im what they are looking for because I took the test with them before and passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
      I think im what they are looking for because I took the test with them before and passed.
      As have lots of folks. If you have not moved on in the process, then it's you, not the agency.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

As have lots of folks. If you have not moved on in the process, then it's you, not the agency.
        It could be me or it could be the agency aswell.

Comment

• Ive done my homework on Amtrak, however I would love to get some inside info from you guys. I am a 8 vet for DC police with a lot of specialized unit experience, I understand Amtrak is a small agency, and like most places you have to wait 2-3 years before you can joint special units, let's use K-9 for example, how quickly can you get into that unit. Last thing, do their special units get take homes or is it just the K-9 unit...thank you guys and be safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Narcoboy202 View Post
            Ive done my homework on Amtrak, however I would love to get some inside info from you guys. I am a 8 vet for DC police with a lot of specialized unit experience, I understand Amtrak is a small agency, and like most places you have to wait 2-3 years before you can joint special units, let's use K-9 for example, how quickly can you get into that unit. Last thing, do their special units get take homes or is it just the K-9 unit...thank you guys and be safe
            K9 is not that hard to get into. They generally have the most openings especially if you're willing to Midlantic South.

Just K9 and some investigators (and smaller divisions) get take homes.

Comment

• "smaller divisions"? Do you know if New Orleans does?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rexGM View Post
                "smaller divisions"? Do you know if New Orleans does?
                No, NO doesn't

Comment

• I appreciate it, thank you...I will most likey apply to the opening in Baltimore first since that's my home state and see what happens

Any Baltimore Amtrak police in the forum?
                  Last edited by Narcoboy202; 09-09-2016, 12:09 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

I appreciate it, thank you...I will most likey apply to the opening in Baltimore first since that's my home state and see what happens

Any Baltimore Amtrak police in the forum?
                    They've been hiring for Baltimore for a while.. Don't expect a test till at least October from what I have been told

Comment

They've been hiring for Baltimore for a while.. Don't expect a test till at least October from what I have been told
                      Yea I figured that, good thing is I'm already an officer so I'm not pressed for time, just trying to get as much info as possible before I actually start the process

Comment

Yea I figured that, good thing is I'm already an officer so I'm not pressed for time, just trying to get as much info as possible before I actually start the process
                        Expect to wait a year or two before even getting the job.

Comment

When I lived in NYC a former officer kept telling me to apply, but now Im far into the process with the BPD. Might as well apply now as it sounds like it could be years before I get the job.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the background like any other agency, is the poly the newer voice stress test, or do they even do the poly at this agency...

Comment

• Anybody in the New Haven process hear back yet?

Comment

• I had the oral psych 3 weeks ago just waiting...you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8762 users online. 412 members and 8350 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X