• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
    How long ago did you test?
    I took the written May 19th.

Comment

• Why are certain people getting invites and no one else getting invites.

Comment

• Got the invite to test in New Orleans next week, is anyone else going to be there?

Comment

• I have the written for NY in two weeks, anybody previously process out of NY?

Comment

• Anyone hear anything in regards to the New Haven oral? I'm pretty much under the assumption that anyone who passed the physical is making it to that point at least.

Comment

• Anybody hear anything from DC?

Comment

• Received the invite for the physical for Baltimore. But can't make it😣, accepted position with DRPA😊.Kinda bitter sweet,since I waited close to a year to get this far with Amtrak. Good luck to all.

Comment

• Received an invite for an oral for New Haven. Anyone have any info on what type of questions are asked?

Comment

• Can't even worry about Amtrak anymore if it comes it comes.

Comment

• For those who have taken the test. Are you required to stay all 4 hours or can you leave when your finished?

Comment

• In my case they gave permission to leave early in the last portion of the exam when it was completed but everyone stayed for the allotted time.

Comment

• Anyone take the test for NY recently?
                          Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO92 View Post
                            In my case they gave permission to leave early in the last portion of the exam when it was completed but everyone stayed for the allotted time.
                            Why did people stay? I left after the last portion.

Comment

• Everyone essentially finished up at the same time it wasn't like we were forced to stay. Just the way it worked out. There was a small percentage maybe like 4-5 guys who left earlier. Didn't see them at the next phase though.

Comment

• Also, anyone on here get their conditionals?
                                Last edited by FutureLEO92; 07-11-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10065 users online. 474 members and 9591 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X