300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal OIG

I was recently called for an interview for a position with Postal OIG. Current GS 13 1811 with another agency. Does anyone have any information on working for them? Also, what is the transfer policy like to other locations within the OIG and can you move over to be a PI easily if you want to? Just trying to get a feel for the caseload and office tempo before making the move.

When are they hiring again for us citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by fnu_lnu View Post
      I was recently called for an interview for a position with Postal OIG. Current GS 13 1811 with another agency. Does anyone have any information on working for them? Also, what is the transfer policy like to other locations within the OIG and can you move over to be a PI easily if you want to? Just trying to get a feel for the caseload and office tempo before making the move.
      Case load can depend on the team to which you're assigned (i.e., fraud = fewer cases at once, mail theft = more cases at once, etc.) as well as your location. I'm not an 1811 and do not work for OIG anymore, but if you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9890 users online. 449 members and 9441 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X