300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1811 dept. Education 9/11 oig-hq-2015-0025

Who has seen any movement from this process??? Any current OIG investigators from Education have any insight?

Thanks

heck, I'm still waiting to hear on 1811 DOE 9/11 OIG-HQ-2015-0008 as well...

Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
    Who has seen any movement from this process??? Any current OIG investigators from Education have any insight?

Thanks

Comment

That is not comforting at all Bee!
      Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post

Comment

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
        Me, too. I was referred for the 0008 (nothing since referral) and have "reviewed" for the 0025, but nothing there, either.

Comment

I have the feeling there are plenty of HR people looking on usajobs and laughing at us??

Comment

Bee has your status changed to "reviewed" for this process? Mine is still at "received".

Comment

still "Application Received
               You have answered all the required questions for this grade"

Bee has your status changed to "reviewed" for this process? Mine is still at "received".

Comment

Called HR like 2 weeks ago they said they got like 3000 applicants applied gonna be a while to sort through all those resumes.

Comment

Spoke to HR today, was advised that we should see some movement next month on this post.... who has been referred????????

Comment

Spoke to HR today, was advised that we should see some movement next month on this post.... who has been referred????????
                    Sounds good to me.

Comment

Post deleted
                      Last edited by Piko; 01-18-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

had my interview on December nothing since then. anyone who has had an interview did you get anything after? what was the time line? hope someone has some answers!

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Secret service SA View Post
                          had my interview on December nothing since then. anyone who has had an interview did you get anything after? what was the time line? hope someone has some answers!

thanks
                          Hey bud, pm me. I tried reaching out to u but your setting won't let me

Comment

Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
                            Hey bud, pm me. I tried reaching out to u but your setting won't let me
                            hey just sent an pm to you. don't know if you can write back but if you can read it let me know and ill sent my email to you.

Comment

Hey, bro read it but can't reply to you. Notice saying you can't be found. Hook me up w your email if u don't mind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6397 users online. 333 members and 6064 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X