Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1811 dept. Education 9/11 oig-hq-2015-0025

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1811 dept. Education 9/11 oig-hq-2015-0025

    Who has seen any movement from this process??? Any current OIG investigators from Education have any insight?

    Thanks

  • #2
    heck, I'm still waiting to hear on 1811 DOE 9/11 OIG-HQ-2015-0008 as well...

    Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
    Who has seen any movement from this process??? Any current OIG investigators from Education have any insight?

    Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      That is not comforting at all Bee!
      Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      heck, I'm still waiting to hear on 1811 DOE 9/11 OIG-HQ-2015-0008 as well...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
        heck, I'm still waiting to hear on 1811 DOE 9/11 OIG-HQ-2015-0008 as well...
        Me, too. I was referred for the 0008 (nothing since referral) and have "reviewed" for the 0025, but nothing there, either.

        Comment


        • #5
          I have the feeling there are plenty of HR people looking on usajobs and laughing at us??

          Comment


          • #6
            Bee has your status changed to "reviewed" for this process? Mine is still at "received".

            Comment


            • #7
              still "Application Received
               You have answered all the required questions for this grade"

              Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
              Bee has your status changed to "reviewed" for this process? Mine is still at "received".

              Comment


              • #8
                Called HR like 2 weeks ago they said they got like 3000 applicants applied gonna be a while to sort through all those resumes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Spoke to HR today, was advised that we should see some movement next month on this post.... who has been referred????????

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                    Spoke to HR today, was advised that we should see some movement next month on this post.... who has been referred????????
                    Sounds good to me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Post deleted
                      Last edited by Piko; 01-18-2016, 12:46 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        had my interview on December nothing since then. anyone who has had an interview did you get anything after? what was the time line? hope someone has some answers!

                        thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Secret service SA View Post
                          had my interview on December nothing since then. anyone who has had an interview did you get anything after? what was the time line? hope someone has some answers!

                          thanks
                          Hey bud, pm me. I tried reaching out to u but your setting won't let me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
                            Hey bud, pm me. I tried reaching out to u but your setting won't let me
                            hey just sent an pm to you. don't know if you can write back but if you can read it let me know and ill sent my email to you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hey, bro read it but can't reply to you. Notice saying you can't be found. Hook me up w your email if u don't mind.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6397 users online. 333 members and 6064 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X