X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• javen_roberson82
    started a topic FBI police

FBI police

Does anyone know when they will be opening up for hiring again?

• fedcop64
    replied
    Couple years back was in DC code with a few some were cool some others thought their you know what didn't stink because they were FBI

Leave a comment:

• Esco
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    DOJ Armed Security, US Cap, and Pentagon Cops make way more money than these cats do for standing around ....

US Cap and Pentagon can lead you into other things. FBI Police won't.....
    True, if A person had a chance for UD, Capitol, Park, pentagon and FBI Police, I'd taker the earlier three, if your aged out etc I'm taking the last two. all of these gigs are pretty much police in name only gigs, except Park.
    Last edited by Esco; 10-17-2015, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    The suck is most agencies wont let you do security for the government as a contractor if you're a g employee

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
    How high do they go?
    Not sure anymore.

I do know when our guards (DOJ) would work with them fro time-to-time when we had issues going on btwn both buildings.....you'd get one of them talking smack about being a Fed Cop and the Guards weren't.

They usually shut-up when our Guards told them they were making damn near 30 bucks an hour doing the same job.... ..and could easily get a CCW since they lived in VA..... LOL.

Leave a comment:

• FrankNY1985
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    DOJ Armed Security, US Cap, and Pentagon Cops make way more money than these cats do for standing around ....

Yikes sounds really bad? I know they're in the GS scale. How high do they go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by Esco View Post
    This I good gig to make $$$$$ and chill.

Leave a comment:

• Esco
    replied
    I think you all are missing the point. This I good gig to make $$$$$ and chill. If you wanna be the real police join Baltimore city, PG county, fairfax co, MPD, etc. this won't stop your clock but will out some in your pocket.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    'Cause it's the FBI PO-PO...

Leave a comment:

• KDavid
    replied
    I agree. After being in Q town for five months and seeing and talking to those guys every day, that has to be the worst gig ever. They are policing miles inside of a semi-secure area where nothing goes on. At least Capitol Police has actual police functions.

Leave a comment:

• Joeyd6
    replied
    What makes standing post with no real work so desirable? If you want to stand post, consider the US Capital Police or Uniformed Division of the Secret Service where you can do other assignments/units when bored doing nothing.

Leave a comment:

• javen_roberson82
    replied
    Awesome thanks

Leave a comment:

• DCFED
    replied
    I heard they will hire pretty soon i think next month or 2 months from now. They are really short staffed.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7392 users online. 291 members and 7101 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X