300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMV Investigator vs Beverage Control Investigator

Can anyone who has knowledge of these two positions explain what you believe are to be the pros and cons of each job? If you had the choice, which career would you choose and why?

I am in the process for DMV investigator right now. Do you have offers from both? If you don't, I wouldn't even bother playing the "what if game" you apply for everything and if you are lucky you get an interview and start the process from there.

Comment

Originally posted by chipperjones View Post
      I am in the process for DMV investigator right now. Do you have offers from both? If you don't, I wouldn't even bother playing the "what if game" you apply for everything and if you are lucky you get an interview and start the process from there.
      Yes, it makes complete sense, in my situation, to play the "what if game". Thanks for the response.

Comment

I once talked with a DMV investigator. I think it would be entertaining as hell for a few years. You have to have a gallows humor. The stuff DMV employees pull is legendary.

Comment

I imagine it depends on the state, doesn't it? DMV investigators in Ohio are unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
            I imagine it depends on the state, doesn't it? DMV investigators in Ohio are unarmed.
            He's talking about NY. DMV investigators are armed and sworn, and actually make arrests. BCIs are sworn, but are largely treated like civil investigators by their agency. They do not carry and are prohibited by policy from making arrests despite having the legal authority to do so.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9593 users online. 446 members and 9147 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X